AshVerse the Movie Pt.1

(Start)

Welcome to the PokeWorld Dimension #17 or known as the 'Arising Evil'. This PokeWorld is once a beautiful world where holds wonderful creatures with powerful abilities known as Pokemon. But a monster....no a demon who calls himself 'The Overlord' came and takes over the world. All of the trainers, Gym Leaders, Champions, and even the Legendaries tried to stop him but he was too strong. Many have been controlled by his dark power known as the 'Dark Force' which can create rings known as the 'Ring of Darkness' that when it is wore by Pokemon, they are controlled, no matter how powerful they are and those who stops him on his path of domination... dies a torturable and gruesome death. Even Arceus tried to stop him but...

(Scene Change)

(Start OST)

In Lumiose City which was once called the 'Light of the Region' has become what is known as 'The Overlord's Kingdom'. Dark roots covering everywhere, destroyed buildings that are once beautiful, blooding spilling everywhere, dead bodies here and there, and Pokemon controlled by the Overlord are attacking a group called 'Freedom Force'. The Freedom Force are a group of humans and Pokemons that have been trying to stop the Overlord but at last...many trainers, gym leaders, and champions have died. The only ones that are alive are Cynthia also known as the Sinnoh Champion, Lance also known as the Kanto Champion, Tobias also known as the Mysterious Lengendary Holder, and Sabrina also called the Psychic Gym Leader or the Psychic Master thanks to her Psychic Powers. They have been trying to destroy the rings of darkness from the Pokemon but can't because it is too tight and strong. The only one that can destroy them is the Overlord himself. Cynthia, Lance, Tobias, Sabrina and their Pokemon are on the ground with blood slipping from their body. The controlled Pokemon are nearing towards them. They tried to stand up but can't thanks to the paralysis of a every controlled Electric Type Pokemon there is. The controlled Pokemon then stopped in front of their bodies.

"W-we w-won't let y-you *gark*" Cynthia can't finished her sentence as the controlled Pokemons uses Slash, Night Slash, or any Slash type attacks there is as they emotionlessly cut her and her teammates head off making them dead. 

Up in the sky we could see sparks of dark and light. But if you look closer, we could see Arceus and the OverLord fighting. Arceus shoots a Hyper Beam towards Overlord but he dodges it easily. He then releases a barrage of punches towards Arceus. Arceus tried to dodge the Overlord's punches but failed as one of his punches hits Arceus's guts as she (Yes, Arceus is a she.) spits out a lot of blood. The Overlord then deepens his punch as Arceus was sent flying into the ground by this further attack. We could now see Arceus inside a large crater with blood spilling on her body. She tried to stand up but can't as dark roots come out of the ground and then traps her while absorbing her Aura. She tries to destroy it but can't cause her powers are weakening. Overlord then floats down to the ground and then walks down the crater and then stops on Arceus bloody but alive body. The Overlord then grabs her neck and then rises her up from the ground with Overlord's left hand still in her neck.

"So how does it feel for the great and all powerful Arceus to be destroyed by a human huh!?" Overlord shouted evilly to Arceus as he tightens his grip on her neck as he tries to kill her. Overlord then laughs manically at seeing her on this state.

"W-we w-won't l-let y-you w-win Overlord." Arceus shakily said between breaths as oxygen is starting to leave her body.

"And how can someone defeat me if you can't even defeat me huh!?" He questioned with a voce that can make even the Shinigami pee.