AshVerse The Movie Pt. 7 (Finale)

(Start)

Inside a dark place, we could see I Ash looking to his surroundings confused.

"Where am I?" I Ash asked to himself in confusion. He then heard something as he looks to his back to see multiple shadow figures coming out of the ground. 

"What are you guys?" I Ash asked. They didn't answer, they just started crawling towards him. I Ash thinking that he's in danger tried to make a Aura Sword, but unfortunately enough it didn't work. 

"Why isn't my Aura working!?" He asked to himself in irritation. The shadow figures then slowly started to get up as they walk towards him. 

I Ash, seeing that his Aura isn't working right now, tried to run in a different direction but that didn't work as well as he looks to his back to see shadow figures. He then look to his sides to see other shadow figures as well. He was surrounded, trapped, he didn't know what to do. 

The shadow figures then stopped walking. I Ash looks at them in confusion as he asked himself "Why did they stopped?"

The shadow figures then opened their mouths as they said "It's not the time for this." all over again.

Every time they said this, their voices started getting louder, stronger, more violent. I Ash covers his ears in pain, wishing for them to stop. But they didn't, they keep telling him this. I Ash's head then started to hurt so much. I Ash then shouted "Stop, stop, stop!" as he clutches his head in pain.

They then suddenly stopped. One of shadow figures walks towards him as it whispered to his ear "...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"...Wake up."

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" I Ash shouted in pain as he wakes up from his sleep. He then grunted in pain as he holds his head.  This loud shout jolted all of the Ash's from their sleep as they looked to I Ash in happiness and relief.

"Your finally awake, I'm glad." D Ash said in relief.

"W-What happened?" I Ash stuttered, not knowing what happened. His hand then started to hurt as he grunts a little in pain. S Ash saw this as he stops I Ash from moving his hands more.

"Easy there, you still haven't recovered from the explosion." S Ash said to him.

"Explosion? Oh yeah!" I Ash said as he finally remembered what happened.

"Yeah, you almost gave us a heart attack you know! We thought that you and O Ash died!" B Ash scolded I Ash.

"Sorry." I Ash sheepishly apologized. He then looks to see O Ash not here.

"Hey where's O Ash anyways?" I Ash asked.

"Oh him, he's repairing the portal machine to bring us back home." B Ash answered.

"Wait...did you just say he has a portal machine!?" I Ash asked in shock.

"Yep, he does. We thought that he was lying until we saw the portal. It was really shocking I tell you that." S Ash said still shocked from the whole experience.