AshVerse The Movie Pt. 5

(A/N: Hello guys! My name is LightGreninja or you could just call me LG! Anyways before we start reading this chapter, I want to let you guys all know that I've changed a little bit of the parts of AshVerse the Movie Pt. 4. If you want to check it out, then do it right now! That's it for my A/N, but for now, enjoy and I hope you love this!)

(Start)

O Ash sighs as he then said "You all don't really get it do you? What I mean is the only way for you guys to save this world is to...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...kill me."

All of the Ash's looked at him in horror and shock.

"W-What did you just say?" D Ash stuttered, asking him if what he said is true.

"To kill me. It's simple." Ash answered D Ash.

"And why would we do that!? We're not monsters like you!" B Ash shouted at him angrily. O Ash looks at him in disbelief, not believing what he just asked.

"Do you guys really think that you could save this world without killing me huh!? Do you guys think that this is some sort of fantasy where you could stop anyone without killing them huh!? If that's what you guys think then...you all are fucking delusional! This world is not like your world that everything can be solved by the power of bonds and friendship (and anime) or some shit like that! This world is a cold unwavering world where you can only solved things by blood! Besides...didn't you guys said that you all will do whatever it takes to save this world!? Then...if you guys will really do whatever it takes then...KILL ME!!!" O Ash shouted at them. The other Ash's just froze, not really knowing what to do, if they should listen to him or not.

No one said a thing after O Ash shouted. There's just only silence. B Ash then broke the silence as he then creates an Aura Sword. 

"B A-Ash what are you doing?" I Ash asked him but was only answered with silence.

B Ash walks slowly forward as he then stops in front of O Ash. 

"No...don't tell me your!" S Ash looks at B Ash shocked that his actually doing it.

"Don't do it B Ash!" D Ash pleaded to him but he didn't listen as he raises his sword.

'I guess this is where I die. Goodbye cruel world.' O Ash thought as he accepted his fate. B Ash then slams the sword towards him as O Ash closes his eyes waiting for the impact...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But nothing happened. He didn't feel any pain. He open his eyes to see what's going on to see B Ash's Aura Sword near his face. B Ash then throws his sword to the side as it disintegrate into nothingness. O Ash just looked at him in shock while the other Ash's just sighed in relief.

"Why? Why didn't you kill me!?" O Ash asked him in rage. (Oh, this is where the cringe starts, so all of you guys get ready for some cringy and horrible lines.)