AshVerse the Movie Pt. 3

(Start)

[Location: Route 4, Kalos Region]

In Route 4, we could see Haato, Kaori, and Pegasusmon, now de-digivloved back into Patamon waiting for the others

In Route 4, we could see Haato, Kaori, and Pegasusmon, now de-digivloved back into Patamon waiting for the others. They then see B Ash, I Ash, and D Ash still in Aldamon form flying down towards them. All of them landed as D Ash goes back to his human. Haato, Kaori, and Pegasusmon sighed in relief as they are glad that they're okay. They were going towards them but were stopped when they looked at their eyes. Eyes full of anger, sadness, and self hate. Haato, Kaori, ad Pegasusmon are confused on why they are sad, but they know realized that S Ash is gone.

"I Ash where's S Ash and Darcmon?" Kaori asked in worry. I Ash tilted his hat to not show his face but they see tears running from his eyes.

"They're gone." I Ash said in sadness.

"What do you mean they're gone!?" Haato exclaimed hoping to hear that what he's saying is not true.

"HE AND DARCMON GOT KIDNAPPED GODDAMNIT!!!" B Ash shouted in anger and self hate. He then goes to a dying tree.

"WAIT THEY GOT KIDNAPPED!!!" Haato, Kaori, and Patamon shouted in shock and disbelief.

"Yes, they got kidnapped." D Ash said in sadness. Haato's, Kaori's, and Patamon's face turned from disbelief to sadness as they now realized that they're kidnapped.

"Why??? Why?! WHYYYYYY!!!!!" B Ash shouted as he punches the dying tree near him as tears are falling from his eyes. 

"I COULD'VE SAVE THEM!!! IF I WAS JUST FAST ENOUGH TO SAVE THEM BUT I WASN'T!!! NOW THEY MIGHT BE TORTURED, EVEN KILLED!!!" B Ash shouted in sadness, anger, and self hate as he fall into his knees and cried more.

"D-don't be like that B Ash. They might still be alive. We might still have time to save them." D Ash stuttered as he is afraid of B Ash. This was actually the first time he saw him actually angry. Not the anger of annoyance, but an actual anger.

B Ash turned his eyes to D Ash as his anger turned into rage...no it turned into wrath. B Ash then stands up and walks to D Ash. He then stops at front of D Ash as he grabs his collar.

"Still have time to save them, still have time to save them... ARE YOU A F*****G IDIOT!!! WE HAVE NO TIME TO SAVE THEM CAUSE THEY MIGHT BE ALREADY DEAD!!! YOU SAW HOW MANY F*****G DEAD BODIES ARE THERE IN SINNOH, YOU HEARD WHAT KAORI AND HAATO SAID A WHILE AGO, THE OVERLORD IS RUTHLESS!!! HE WILL KILL ANYONE THAT WILL TRY TO STOP HIM!!! !!! HE'LL MOST LIKELY KILL ALL OF US BECAUSE WE'RE IN HIS PATH!!! NOW, LOOK BOTH OF THEM GOT KIDNAPPED AND WILL OBVIOUSLY GET SENT INTO HIS BASE!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WILL DO TO THEM HUH!? OPEN YOUR EYES FOR ONCE D ASH!!! THIS IS REALITY!!!" B Ash shouted to D Ash in wrath. D Ash then looks at B Ash straight into the eyes. B Ash looks shock at what he seeing, D Ash's eyes full of anger and sadness. He thought that D Ash is basically an innocent and naive child like he was once, but now looking at his eyes, he knows that he's wrong.