AshVerse The Movie Pt 2

(Start)

(Start Song)

(This part is only with B Ash on it.)

"I'm not going to give up ever again. With you all by my side, I will never give up! So what do you say Rillaboom, lets win this fight together." Ash said.

"Rilla! (Right!)" Rillaboom said as they then started to run towards Garchomp with B Ash's fist filled with aura (Don't forget, he can use aura but just weaker.) and Rillaboom's drum sticks glowing in white. Garchomp then rushes towards them as his claws starts to emit large Dragon Energy. Ash and Rillaboom then strikes him with an Aura Strike and a Double Hit while Garchomp counters it with Dragon Claw. The attacks are fully countered as they were pushed back a little bit. 

Garchomp then fires a pulse filled with dragon energy towards them. Rilllaboom quickly bangs his drums to make vines to protect themselves which fully worked. The vine shield disappeared to see Ash with an Aura Sphere in his hands as he fires it off towards Garchomp. Garchomp then uses Dragon Claw to slice the Aura Sphere off.  Ash then creates a sword made out of aura as he rush towards Garchomp. He then strikes him with his Aura Sword as Garchomp counters it with another Dragon Claw. Ash then backs off and then smirks as he shouted "NOW RILLABOOM!!!"

Then out of nowhere Rillaboom appears on Garchomp's back as he uses Double Hit on Garchomp's back which caused Garchomp to grunt in pain but it is not enough to push him forward. He then tries to strike Rillaboom by using Dragon Claw but was blocked by Rillaboom's drum sticks. Ash then created 3 clones of himself as the clones runs towards Garchomp as they all created hammers made out of aura. Garchomp then quickly saw it as he quickly slice them off with another Dragon Claw which caused them to poof out of existence. The smoke then dissapears as Garchomp saw Ash appeared out of nowhere as Ash thrusted an Aura Sphere towards Garchomp sending Garchomp straight back to a wall covering him with dust. They thought that it was over but unlucky for them, he is still conscious as he rushed towards Rillaboom and then bites him with his fangs made out of fire as it hurts Rillaboom like crazy. He then releases Rillaboom from his fangs as he uses Dragon Claw as he strikes him but was countered by Ash's Aura punch which causes a massive shockwave to appear.  Ash then fills his other hand with aura as he punches Garchomp on the head sending Garchomp flying towards another wall. 

"Are you ok Rillaboom?" Ash asked in worry.

"Rilla Rillaboom (I am alright Ash.)" Rillaboom said in pain as he tried to stand up but can't. Ash offered a hand to Rillaboom. Rillaboom smiles at this, he accepted it as Ash then helped him off. They then heard a roar. They then turned to where the roar was heard to see Garchomp still conscious as he fires another Dragon Pulse towards them. 

"Oh you gotta be kidding me!!!" Ash shouted.

Ash then quickly uses Aura Shield which successfully protects them. He then rushes  towards Garchomp as he creates a hammer made out of aura as he then slams on Garchomp's head but was blocked by Garchomp's Dragon Claw. Ash then jumps back to look at Rillaboom and nodded. Rillaboom saw this as a sign to attack as he then bangs his drums again as vines appeared from the ground and then starts rushing towards Garchomp. Garchomp tries to slice it off with another Dragon Claw but it wasn't aiming to attack him. Instead it was aimed to trap him. The vines goes towards his arms and legs as it holds him to the ground like a snake. Garchomps tries to destroy it but it just makes it even tighter to get free from it. Ash then quickly run towards Garchomp as he created another Aura Sphere as he shouted "This it where it ends Garchomp!!!!"