BREAKING THE STREAK

You and Matt had been together for a year and a half now, but you guys haven't had sex in 3 months, due to the fact that he's always on tour with the guys. But tonight you were going to break that 3 month streak!!

--------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting on the couch watching 'Friends With Benefits', when a sex scene came on, and you got really turned on. That's when you got the idea; you were going to give Matt some really supprising sex! So you ran upstairs and got into your lingrene, which was black and red lace panties,which were Matt's favorite, and a black lace bra to match it. But then you got another idea, tonight you'd be in control, so you grabbed two pairs of handcuffs, and a police officer belt that your father, a cop, had let you borrow a while back. You clipped the handcuffs onto the belt, and layed on the bed, and just waited.

1 HOUR LATER

You heard the door creek open and you heard matt yell up to you,"baby I'm homeee!' "Upstairs babe." You said mentally winking to yourself about what was about to happen. He opened the door and his jaw dropped to the floor! The perfect reaction! "B- babe what's a-all this?" Matt said stuttering a bit. By now you were standing walking sexually over to him. "I thought we could have a little fun tonight babe..." You said seductively wrapping your arms around  neck. "BABEEE THIS IS ALL SO UGGHH..." "SO WHAT MATT.. TELL ME... " you whispered "SO HOT BABE OH MY GOD!"  "THAN LAY RIGHT THERE AND LET ME DO MY THING..." matt lyed down and you sat on his lap. He groaned, you and that's how you knew that he was hard. You started grinding on him, earning a moan, which told you to go on. "I-im cl-ose.." But before he could release, you hopped off him, causing his head to shoot up. "Wh-whyd you stop,I was so close!" He whined making you smirk. "Because tonight IM in control, and I say when you cum!" He slammed his head back on the bed like a little kid. You then put the handcuffs around his hands and ankles. "Wh-what are you doing babe..?" "Shhhh" you hushed him and started taking his clothes off, very slowly to tease him. You started off with his shirt making sure to keep 100% eye contact with him. Then you worked your way down to his sweats. You slowly pulled them down, biting your lip. "B-BABE PLEASE.... DON'T TEASE..." with that you yanked his pants down and took his dick out, and teased the tip, matt moaned really loudly, "BABE NO MIRE TEASING JUST DO IT!!" "NOPE!" you said as you continued teasing him as he moaned. Then without warning you took all of him in your mouth "AAHH OH MY G-GOD Y/N... RIGHT THERE... UGGHH!!" he soon came and you swollowed. You then got up and took your clothes off in a sexual, slow way making matt moan. "Babe... Ouch.. These are really tight, they hurt! Untighten them a little?.." "Hmmmm.. Okay!" You said walking over to him, completely naked. As you were untightening them , might took them off, jumped up, and threw you on the bed! "YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH TEASING DADDY AND NOT GET PUNSHED?" matt said getting on top of you. "MATT, IM SORRY-I..." Without warning he shoved his tounge in you, teasing you, as you did to him. "Matt ahh yes right there o mi god" Right when you were about to cum, he stopped and pounded into you, making you moan like crazy! He whispered dirty things in your ear, making you moan even more! "I-im close matt..." You breathed. "Me too baby, 1..2....3..." You and matt came at the same time, and he pulled out and cuddled you"We should do that more often!" "Hell yeah!" Matt said laughing, In less than 3 minutes you were both fast asleep.