❌Nash Grier: Done❌

Nash and I were at a party, Gilinsky's party to be exact. All the guys were there, as well as a bunch of people that id never seen before. Nash left about 15 minutes ago to get us some weird ass vodka-punch type combo that all the guys had helped make. I was getting kinda bored just standing there, in front of the counter, with my hands behind my back, swaying awkwardly. So I decided to go look for Nash. I opened a bedroom door and saw nothing. I opened a second door, and saw the grossest looking orgy ever- 2 guys, 1 girl. I shuddered at the image, before quickly closing it, and hearing lots of swears toward me for interrupting their "fun". I opened 3 more empty doors in G's big ass house, until I opened the last door in the hallway. I saw my biggest fear. Nash. With some random blonde haired slut- matthew's girlfriend, up against the wall, grinding slowly on her. This bitch had the most annoying moans I've ever fucking heard. "Well, well, well, I see you two are having fun." I said scoffing at them. "B-baby I-"
"Fucking save it Nash, I hate you! And I never want to see you again, fucking ever!" I said slapping him. "And as for you, slut!" I said, stepping dangerously close to her, "I hope you enjoyed that, too bad Matthew has to find out this way." I said smirking "You wouldn't fucking dare!" "Oh but honey, I would." I whispered in her ear, punching her. Damn this bitches face is so fucking boney that actually hurt my hand. "But as for the both of you, I hope you're very happy together," I said stepping toward the door. "But you know, it actually makes since, 'fuckboy and slut' awe. It even sounds cute. I said glaring, as I left them wide eyed and open-mouthed. I quickly shut the door and walked downstairs with tears streaming down my cheeks. I know it doesn't seem like I cared, or that it hurt, but it did, it really really did. Nash was everything to me and now... Now we're over, he cheated on me, and there's no changing that. I walked down the rest of the stairs and turned my head to the side as I walked, suddenly I bumped into someone.
Gilinsky.
"Hey baby girl, are you okay? What's wrong?" "Its-s na-ash." I sobbed he grabbed my hand and took me into a room and sat me down onto a bed. "Now, tell me, what'd Nash do? Did he hurt you? Hit you? What?" "N-no he ch-cheated on m-me with Matthew's girlfriend." I sobbed louder as he held me in his arms. "Awe baby, I'm so sorry." He said hugging me tighter, rubbing my back slowly. "Whatever you need, in here for you." He said looking in my eyes. "O-okay.." I said looking down, blushing. Damn there's something about him. "C-can we c-cuddle?" I said sniffling a little. "Of course." He smiled, handing me a big shirt, and changing into sweatpants, with no shirt. We lied down, and just talked, all night. Right before I fell asleep, I heard the door open, it was Nash he looked at the two of us, and looked down sadly, shutting the door. He kind of deserves this, I mean he banged that slut. But atleast I had the class not to fuck Jack.

Hey babyyysss! Cute ending, right? Ima update again if thats okay with y'all. And I'm thinking about changing the name of the story, to maybe "magcon imagines/smut" because I don't want to ONLY write about matt, plus I don't wanna only write smut, so yeaaaa. But anyways, thanks soooo much guyyyssss, hopeeew you liked it

❌Btw, I just hit 69 votes *smirk smirk* haha okay that's all. See y'all tonight

Laterzzz babyyysss

~liv