MATE THREESOME PART 3

Y/n POV:

I came downstairs and noticed that skate and matt were still here. It was odd considering everyone else was gone. "H-hey guys what's up..?" I said making it sound more like a question. They both looked up from there phones and smirked as they started at me and my body. I looked down slowly and realized that I was only in my Batman sports bra and some booty shorts that said "can't touch this" on the ass. I took my hands and covered my stomach quickly. Even though I have lots of self confidence, it was still awkward for me. Matt walked up to me and slowly removed my hands while keeping 100% eye contact with me. "No, baby girl don't hide your body, its gorgeous!" Nate said in his raspy voice, slowly walking over to me as well. Wait back it up, what the fuck are they doing??!! "W-wh-what are y-you guys d-doing?" I asked stuttering, because I was getting a little turned on and frightened at the same time. "We wanna make you feel good, Y/N" matt cooed in your ear sending shivers down your spine. "And you kinda owe it to us too baby, making us all jealous and leaving us out like that." Nate whispered in your ear biting it a little, you moaned slightly at his words and whimpered at the bite. "What do you say baby? Are you ready to let us make you feel good?" Matt said now working on your neck a little. "O-okay" you managed to say through the pleasure both boys were giving you. Without warning matt through you over his shoulder and skate ran after keeping up with the pace. When you guys got to the room they decided that skate would go first. So matt just handed you over to skate like a baby, and sat on the desk chair by your laptop. You expected Nate to carelessly throw you on the bed, but nope! He gently layed you down and raised and eyebrow asking your permission to strip you. You nodded and again, expected aggressiveness, but no again! He slowly slid your shorts down keeping eye contact with you as he worked his way up to your shirt, and slowly biting, then blowing on your neck. You moaned slightly and then.......

---------------------------------

Hahaha cliffhanger I live doing this to you guys!!!! Hahaha but I PROMISE!!! TOMORROW THIS WILL BE ALL FINISHED AND WE CAN MOVW IN BUT its 2:20 am rn and I'm tired so yeaaa when I get home from school I'll finish!!!!

Also... Holy hell almost 1k reads!!!! Goddamnnn!!! {I say that alot get used to it} anyway thank u all sooo much ily u guys keep Reading and voting and yea!!!

Laterz baby

~liv