Anything For You, Daddy.

You and Nathan, (we all remember that that's Skate's real name, right?) were at dinner with your couple-friends, Jason and Olivia. He and Jason were joking about their record-producer and how he was "a real son-of-a-bitch."

You and Olivia began chatting about different things and then you heard Nate make a joke about how Justin Bieber was beginning to look just like Hailey. Everyone laughed, and though you had always loved the Biebs, you giggled too.

You draped your hand around his right thigh - an innocent gesture, really, or so it was intended to be. You felt his leg tense up and watched his eyes grow; a tic that had gone unnoticed by Olivia and Jason.

You smirked to yourself and decided to have a little fun with him. Afterall, he was your man.

You moved your hand higher up on his leg. He stopped mid-sentence and let out a little cough, followed by a nervous laugh.

He and Jason started talking again about a possible future collab. You listened for a while, before moving your hand back to him. This time, you skipped straight to his dick, and gave it a little squeeze.

His shoulders tensed and he let out a little moan, covering it with a cough.

"You okay man?" Jason laughed.

"Yeah, you okay, Babe?" you asked innocently, looking over at him with  your head tilted a little, batting your eyes.

If looks could kill, you'd be six feet under.

The waitress came back and asked if anyone wanted desert. You started to say yes, but Nate interrupted, quickly.

"Yeah, I think the check would be nice, actually," he answered swiftly.

You smirked to yourself. You had him now.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You two drove in silence for a couple of minutes.

And then, "That food was great! Don't yah' think?" you asked.

Be tried to glare at you, but broke into a smile.

"I can't believe you did that," he laughed.

"What?" You giggled, playing dumb.

"You know exactly what," he laughed.

"Ohh, you mean this," you said, placing your hand on his dick again. You felt it harden underneath you.

"Ugh, babyyyyy," he groaned.

You moved your seat belt to the side, moving closer to him, and started to undo his pants.

"What, here?" He asked, surprised.

You smirked up at him, "Anything for you, Daddy."

You yanked his American Eagle boxers down and grabbed him with both hands, taking one long lick, from the base of his cock, to the tip.

"FUCK That is so hot."

You looked up at him and smiled, before taking the whole length in your mouth

He threw his head back and gasped, but then snapped back to the road.

"Fuck, babe, I gotta pull over."

He pulled off into the far corner of a truck stop and pulled you up to him, putting his right hand on your face and kissing you.

You took your seat belt off and knelt in the seat, bending over to continue on with him.

You continued to suck on him and he leaned over and slid your leggings down.

You started to go faster and he pulled your thong to the side and slid two fingers into you.

You screamed around him, making him moan too.

You kept sucking his cock and he kept pumping his fingers, the two of you getting close.

He angled his fingers upward and started to ram into you faster.

You screamed again and came, your juices running down your thighs.

The vibration of your screams sent Nate over the edge and came too, sending his cum straight down your throat.

You pulled away from him and he kissed you again.

You were both breathing hard and he looked over at you and chuckled.

You smiled over at him and began to chuckle as well.

He grabbed your hand and kissed it.

After a while he slapped his hand on your thigh, "Alright, get in the back."

"What," you asked, surprised.

"That was pregame, baby," he smirked.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Whoa, look I'm alive 🤗

What's it been, like two years? Three even?

As you guys may have noticed, I deleted all of the chapters in this book that were just messages from me, the author.

They were just kind of trashy and embarrassing, as they were messages from my 14/15 year-old self. Lmfaoo

Um, but yea, I found this account again and had forgotten about how many Reads and Votes I had, sooo I posted.

I hope you guys liked this chapter, as I wrote it in like an hour-ish.

I don't know how often I'll be able to update, as I'm a junior this year, taking all honors classes, as well as a swimmer full-time and a job. But I'll definitely try my best 😊

Oh yea, and I tagged my Insta and Snap in my bio, but if you haven't seen it there I'll put them down below. Feel free to give them a follow.

Thanks guys,

Olivia

Insta: oliviaa.kayy
Snap: liviluv143
Insta: livias.spamm