Part 6

I was so happy sense I knew Charlie liked me but we agreed to keep things as friends till she comes out and I was going to help her do it.

O: ok so I was thinking we could be like talking and accidently call the group chat and you can be like " ya I cant Waite to tell every one I'm bi" and then they all will start to ask quoins that's when you say "ya I'm bi" and then they all will start to ask quoins that's when you say "ya I'm bi" BOOM a plan.

Cha: or I could just call a meet6ing and tell them.

O: but were is the fun in that. but I mean if you want to do it that way wed can.

Cha: I wanna just call a meeting if that's ok.

O: char do what ever you fell like doing your the one coming out.

Cha: 1,2,3 HOUSE MEETING.

everyone came down stares and sat at the round table.

O: ok buttholes char has something she needs to tell you all and I swear if one of you makes fun of her or makes her cry I will end you. understand?

HH: understand

they all say scared.

Cha: ok so I um I kinda

O: its ok ba- I mean char

Cha: I like girls and me and liv kinda like each other but decided to stay friends till I came out.

A: Waite liv how long have you dated girls?

O: sense I was 13

CH: Charlie your lying you dated me. I'm not a girl

that's when she just broke down I then lunched my self at him

O: chase you stupid still softish boy

CH: who there no need to be like that

O: you made char cry ya there is

CH: dude I didn't even do anything

by this point we were sitting down

O: chase do you know how hard it is to come out to one person let alone more?

CH: no

O: ok so stop talking before I end you

CH: okay ok.