Part 4

I woke up 3 hours later to ry and my dad talking.

R: Alex I know I just met her but I really like her not like a girlfriend like but her vibe is amazing. after Dareanka I thought I would never be able to be friends with people I just met again but here we are and I could not tell you how happy I am you adopted her.

A: I know Dareanka hurt you a lot but I have this feeling that Oliva is going to fit in with everyone here I am the luckiest dad in the world to have such a grate kid.

whos dareanka I didn't meet anyone by that name.

R: do you think I should tell her about Dareanka.

A: ya I do just so if she shows up here again Oliva wont be so confused and knows how bad of a person she really is.

that's when I got up and went to my mom and dads room to see mom talking to Addison and Charlie.

O: hey mom

K: hey baby

Ad: hey Oliva

she said rolling her eyes.

O: did you find a brain back there.

K: Addison what is your problem.

Ad: she was all cuddled up with my boyfriend and she was all up in his space.

O: I was tired and I asked him for cuddles.

Ad: I don't care if you two were the last people on the earth you keep your hands away from Ryland he's mine.

that's when Ry walked in

O: Ry will you tell your crazy girlfriend that I was the one who asked to cuddle cuz i was tired and that nothing else happened.

R: yup that's all that happened Addison why are you acting like that.

Ad: like what?

R: " he's mine keep your hands off him" like that's not you adds I know you and that's not it you are not the joules time.

Ad: she's trying to steal you away from me she obviously has feeling for you.

O: dude we just meet like an hour ago I like him as a friend and if your worried about me taking him away don't be cuz I have a girlfriend.

R: was that the one girls room we went up to before your room?

O: ya that's Kim speaking of that's her now.

i said shaking my phone while her name lit up across the screen.

ON THE PHONE

Ki: hey bubs how are you doing

O: I have already got in trouble with some girl named Addison for cuddling her boyfriend while I took a nap.

Ki: wow really just over cuddles.

O: yup over cuddles.

Ki: I miss you so much.

O: I could ask my mom and dad if you could come over?

Ki: omg really.

Ö: ya.

I walked in side. still on the phone with Kim

O:hey mom can my girlfriend come over?

K: of course she can even stay the night if she wants we are moving tomorrow though so we can have enough rooms for everyone anddddddddd I was thinking maybe she could move in with you.

O: Waite what. BUB did you hear that.

Ki: I did I would love to.

at this point I had her on speaker phone

K: oh before you go liv do you want to go shopping with me, Addison, and Mia?

O: sure why not.

K: ok we are leaving in 20 minutes.

I had finished talking to Kim when my mom called my name and told me we were leaving to go shopping. we got in the car and drove to the mall when we got there I saw something I did not want to see. It was Kim she was cheating on me. How could she? I waked up to her

O: and to think I was going to let you move in my house.

Ki: bub its not what it looks like

O: whatever were over

Ki: how could you but whatever I never liked you anyway

O: oh my god same I never liked me ether.