part 9

I went up to my room and layed in bed in so much pain. I've never been in so much pain in my life. after about 5 minuets mom came in my room.

K: hi baby how are you feeling.

O: I'm in a lot of pain

K: I figured so I brought up some meds to help get rid of the pain. I also brought some more pads and tampons cuz I didn't know what all you had up here.

O: mom I don't know how to uhhh use any of those.

K: don't worry me and the girls will help you in a minuet I just have to make sure they are not busy.

O: ok mom please hurry.

K: ok babe I will try.

mom left my room to go find the girls.

K: ok so all the girls but Mia were busy soooo

O: ok where is she

K: getting thing

M: ok lets get started so this is a tampon Kover can you hand me the water bottle

K: here you go

M: ok so you wanna grab it up here because the bottom part is going inside your body. so your gonna want to lightly put it in. now when its in push this part down. sorry I'm really bad at explaining.

O: its ok I get it

K: ok now the pad. so when you open it it looks like this it has a peace of paper in the middle take it off there are the wings now we bought some without wings just incase you didn't like wings but you peel the back paper off and the wing paper and put it like this on your panties.

O: I think I'm going to use the pads the tampons just seem a lot more painful.