Chapter Fourteen

*Kian's POV*

She said yes. I mean, I expected it, but still.

I picked her up and walked her to her car to let her in. She closed her door and rolled her window all the way down as I leaned on it. Her arm rested on the arm rest thingy and her head on her hand.

"Well, hope you have a good night, Ki. Drive safe," she said after a while.

"Night, love. Go to bed, you look tired," I responded.

"Alright. Talk to you later. Bye." She kissed my cheek.

"Bye."

Her window rolled up and she backed out of the parking lot. It seemed girly to me, but I put my hand on the cheek she kissed me from. I Iaughed at myself for my actions.

- - - - - -

When I got home, Jc and Joseph had some girls over, as always. Jc stood up and started walking towards me. With a huge grin on his face."

"What?" I asked.

"As if you don't know."

"I don't."

"Really?" He took out his phone and went to Twitter. Form what I saw,was trending, there was #1: #WhoIsMarissa. "Dude, it's everywhere." He scrolled down and stopped. "Woah."

"What?"

I took the phone away and read a tweet. From Andrea. It was a video of Marissa and I at The Beach...making out.

I read it aloud, " I'm so done with Kian and his cheating, lying self. Two year and it meant nothing to him at all. This is him and his new girlfriend, Marissa. She's such a-" I out the phone down and grew angry tears. "Jc, what the hell was that?"

"I have no idea."

"Please tell me she didn't mention, Marissa in it."

He scrolled down and read, "@marissajax hope you have fun with Kian, rotting in hell with each other, you..." He stopped at that. "She keeps going on." I slammed the bar.

"She's such a liar! I disn't even make our breakup official, yet! She used that against me! The fans will never believe me now!" I was punching walls and cursing everywhere.

"Kian..."

"What?"

He gave me my phone, that was ringing. It was Marissa.