Chapter Thirty-Five

*Kian's POV*

I snuck into Marissa's room and took a ring to have the other fitted. Then, I went to go out the door.

"Bye, guys! I'll be back. "

"Where are you going?" Marissa asked.

"Oh okay. Bye. "

- - - -

At the jewelers, I found a perfect ring. It had six diamonds on it and it fitted her finger. She was going to be so psyched.

Then I got a message from JJ:

-From: JJ _

Hey, I'm going to send a group chat to the people who are comming. Mind telling me who to invite?

-To: JJ

Um. The Magcon guys, Mahogany, the rest of O2L, Bethany, Megan, Eva, Grace, Tyler, Troye, Sawyer, Zoey, and anybody else you can think of.

-From: JJ

Okay. Thanks.

I still felt bad for hitting Marissa the other day, so I texted Luke to come. I copied the number to my phone earlier.

-To: Luke

Hey, man. Is Marissa's boyfriend, Kian. Listen, I wanted to know if you wanted to come to Marissa's birthday party tomorrow. It's a surprise.

-From: Luke

Yeah, mate! Where at?

-To: Luke

3177 Brawner Street. Be there at 7.

-From: Luke

Thanks. I'll be there.

I got a phone call from Marissa's mom. She was coming to the party, so she knew about me proposing to her daughter.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Kian, sweetie. I just eanted to know if there was anything you needed me to get for the party."

"Um, I think we don't need anything else, but I do need a favor."

"What's that?"

"I need you to take Marissa somewhere for the day tomorrow until 8."

"No problem. Did you get the ring?"

"Mmhhmmm."

"Oooh. Send me a picture, okay, hun?"

"Okay, bye, Ms. Jackson."

"Bye, Kian!"

I took a snap of the ring and sent it to her. Tomorrow is going to be perfect.