Chapter Eighteen

*Kian's POV*

I didn't feel comfortable with playing this game, but if it takes Marissa's mind off everything, so be it.

We all sat in a huge circle and started off with Matt, since he came up with the game.

"Alright, never have I ever had a sip of alcohol. "

Everyone except Matt and Marissa put their finger down. We didn't have anything else to play with, so we used fingers.

Next was Nash. "Never have I ever had contacts."

Marissa put her finger down.

Hayes was next. "Never have I ever done it." Marissa and I looked at each other. I was the only one to put my finger down. She looked down, disappointed. You see why I hate this game?

It was my turn. "Never have I ever fallen in love." But to my disadvantage, Marissa slowly put her finger down. I wasn't going to cause drama, so I didn't make a big deal.

Shawn was after me. "Never have I ever been made fun of."

Only Marissa and Hayes put their fingers down.

"This is boring. Let's go to the pool," Sammy spoke.

"But we don't have swim trunks, " Nash stated.

"Uh, duh, boxers."

"Oh."

All the guys took off their shorts and shirts and ran to the pool. All in front of Marissa. My girlfriend. I did the same and asked Marissa, "You going to swim?" She shook her head no. "Then what are you going to do?"

"Probably watch you guys."

"Well, then." I took off my sweater, leaving me without a shirt. I handed it to her. "It's chilly outside, you're going to need it."

"Thanks," she said as she pulled it over her crop top.

I ran with the guys and jumped in the pool keeping an eye on Marissa in the back. She was sitting on a pool chair laughing with Shawn. He is a cool guy and I can trust him with her.

Everyone's started pranking each other, so I tried to get out the water and run away, but that didn't work out at all.

Hayes snuck up behind me as I tried to join Shawn and Marissa, and pulled down my boxers. Showing everything. Shawn quickly put his hands over Marissa's eyes as I put them back on, but Marissa took his hand down and looked at her phone. Everyone stared in amazement at how she didn't care I was fully naked in front of her.

"What?" she asked, laughing.

"You don't care?" Shawn said loudly.

"About what? Seeing Kian's junk?"

They all nodded.

"Pfft. Please, I have two brothers of my own. You act like I haven't seen one before."

"Well, dang." Gilinsky said.

All I did was grin widely.