Chapter Thirty-Six

*Kian's POV*

Today was the day.

The day our lives will change.

Drake and Shawn, Marissa's brothers, stayed to help out while she went out with her mom.

"Can Shawn and I talk to you for a second? "

"Yeah, sure." I knew where this is going.

"We were just going to let you know that we are happy for sister to find someone like you. And when you marry her, just promises you treat her right, ok?" Their stare kind of got me scared. Drew was older than me, so that made it worse.

"Of course, man."

"Okay." He smiled and pat me on the back. Whew.

- - - -

Everybody was dancing and having fun. At the moment, Mahogany was DJing and Shawn was about to sing the song for the proposal.

Marissa was so punkin happy for today. She got a lot of good gifts. I got her a new mac book and some clothes.

"Okay guys! Hope you are having fun! I would like to dedicate this song to Marissa and Kian." He started singing and Marissa and I slow dance. Now.

I got kn one.knee and looked at her eyes. Wow.

"Marissa Skye Jackson. From the time I met you at Academy, to right now, I couldn't help but to fall deeply in love with you. So..." I took out the box and opened it. "Will you marry me?"

She nodded repeatedly and finally spoke, "Why not?"