10

Yelena's POV

I just got off the bike after 2 days of driving. "Yelena!" Mama came rushing out of the house. "Hey Mama," I stayed on the bike and tried to wake Wanda, but she was fast asleep. "Wanda wake up beautiful," I whispered but the Omega just cuddled into my back more arms tightening around me.

"Yelena, who is this Omega, wrapped around you?" Mama asked and I looked up at Mama's Hazel eyes, "this is Wanda. We've been driving for 2 days so she's a little tired." I softly got off the bike and picked Wanda up bridal style and my Omega cuddled into my neck, "you found your Omega." I looked up at Mama, "yes. Wanda is my Omega my everything so please be nice."

"So, this is Miss. Maximoff I'm guessing?" Wanda whimpered in her sleep and cuddled into my neck more. "Yes. How did you know?" I asked and Mama looked down at the omega, "she was an experiment for Hydra I know all about her and her brother."

Wanda was now shaking in my arms and I kissed her head whispering in Russian, "shh calm my Omega I got you no harm will ever come to you I will protect you."

"Interesting," Mama said after the brunette in my arms calmed. "Wake up beautiful," I whispered, and Wanda slowly opened up her eyes and they were wide and scared. "Shh it's okay," I slowly put her down and wrapped my arms around her waist. Wanda looked up at my Mama then tried to back away, "hey shh it's okay this is Melina she is my Mother adopted but still."

Wanda fought to get out of my grip. I frowned and let go of my Omega. Wanda's hands were up and red mist was around her hands, "you're her... I remember you." Melina walked up and cupped Wanda's face and I had to suppress a growl. "Hello again Wanda," Mama whispered and brought the witch into a hug. The red mist disappeared when Mama hugged my omega and Wanda was frozen. "I'm sorry Wanda," Mama whispered and kissed my Omega's head.

"Mama... what..." Mama looked over to me. "8 years ago I was sent back to Hydra to see what they were up to when I met Wanda here and her twin brother Pietro. I was tasked to test them and run experiments on them. Wanda honey I am sorry," Wanda whimpered and I slowly pulled Wanda out of Mama's arms.

"You really do like hurting family don't you Melina," I said and Melina looked in pain. "Yelena!" I heard from behind Ma-Melina and Alexei came out, "my little girl she is back and with company. Hello!" Alexei tried to take Wanda out my arms but I just growled.

"Little Yelena finally found her soulmate I am so proud now only Natasha has to find hers then we can be a happy big family!" Alexei said cheerfully. "I thought all widows were Alphas. If you are a widow then... then how are you an Omega?" Wanda asked softly.

Melina sighed, "I was the only Omega that survived the training. Normally all the Omegas would've died or found their Alpha and are killed by their Alpha. I was lucky to have made it then Dreykov took a liking to me so I become one of his top scientists and spies. Wanda darling I promise I won't hurt you again I'm trying to make my life better and hurting my daughter's soulmate would not help make me a better person."

"Okay," Wanda whispered.