Prologue

Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Right?

No.

Amayah James is Marinette's real name. Amayah is a Spy. There is this person in her school who's part of a "Detective"organization and they plan on stealing the Miraculous Box.

(I'm going to use Marinette so y'all are familiar with the names and stuff but just remember her real name is Amayah)

Wait? What about ShadowMoth? ShadowMoth was defeated a year ago. So when she was 16.

She's only going to school because it's for her cover and she has to figure out who the spy is. All the Organization knows is that they go to Collegè François Dupont. ( I did not spell that right )

Who's her partner for this? Someone you won't expect. Leilani James. Her fraternal twin sister, who is older than her by 2 minutes. Her cover name.. is Lila Rossi. She's supposed to be a pathological liar and make everyone believe her. She's good at doing that though, especially if they're dumb.

Their Jobs are to make it seem like they hate each other and go against each other, while finding out who's the Spy in the school.

Will they find out in time? What if it was someone they never, ever, thought it would be.

Extra Info:

Tikki and Plagg are their parents but are also their kwamis. They have kwami and human forms. Yes Lila is going to have the cat miraculous. I'm sorry if I'm ruining this for y'all but maybe I can make the story good and change y'all mind???

This is going to be Jasonette, I decided I wanted to try other ships to but my mains will be Daminette don't worry ❤️

If there's anything I'm missing I'll add more