Chapter 11

Jason's P.O.V:

It's been 25 minutes since that Lila girl asked Marinette for help with something. Though it shouldn't take this long...

I don't like that Lila girl. She ruined my moment with Marinette. When she finally was giving in. It's true what I said about Marinette. She's the most gorgeous woman I've ever laid my eyes on. And I don't want to lose her. She's the only girl in my school I've actually had real feelings for, the other ones are just for fun. But I can't get distracted either. I have to get that miracle box and Ladybug and Charlize Noir's miraculouses.

We have to get them because we heard about the miraculous being dangerous, and we don't want any danger happening or spreading. And if it gets in the wrong hands, it will cause disaster. So we want to collect them and keep them safe. It will be in good hands...

Timeskip 2 hrs later

Marinette's P.O.V:

After what feels like 78 hours we defeated the villain. "Jeez, that took so long. Who knew they would be that good?" I say playfully trying to start small talk with my sister.

She's upset at the moment because I've fallen in love with my victim...again.  I think it's because it brings back memories. What happened last time traumatized my sister..which is why she's so reluctant on me wanting to date Jason.

She doesn't respond to me.. and I'm sick of it. "Leilani. Why are you doing this? I understand that you don't want another Zion happening, (A/N: Made up character and last victim/ boyfriend) but Jason is not like that!" I confess.

"Amayah. I don't approve. Zion he...he almost killed us! What if Jason does that too? What if this is all an act. As your sister it's my job to keep you safe. You can't be distracted on this mission. The miracle box is at risk-!" I interrupt my sister.

"I know it's at risk! I'm the guardian. I do a damn great job at making sure it doesn't get captured. Like I said, Jason won't do that! Jason won't kill us. His personality isn't an act. For once after Zion, which was 2 YEARS AGO, I'm finally happy with spending time with someone. Romantically. Jason makes me happy. No matter how annoyed I get." I say slightly raising my voice.

"Amayah. Don't be a fucking dumbass and do the same mistake you did 2 fucking years ago." She growled. (A/N: Lila big mad grr mad 😡😡)

"Do you not want me to be happy? I love Jason just accept it-!" "I SAID NO!" Lila shouted. It was so loud that I can hear slight echos through the nearly empty streets.

I just look at her a little hurt and in shock. Speechless. Nothing to say.

"Go and De-transform. We need to go back to the party. I don't want to see you talking to Jason again unless it's beneficial for our mission. Also, we need to speed up the process." She commands.

I tried to say something but nothing came out. So I just obeyed to everything. Except not talking to Jason unless it's beneficial for the mission.