Chapter Two

Lila/Leilani's P.O.V:

"Me and Leilani have a new mission." Amayah squeals quietly.

"What's the mission?" Isaiah ask. "It's a 4-5 month mission. There is this spy who is trying to steal the miraculous box. All we know is that they go to Collège Fançoise Dupont and that our victim is male." I scoff. "I was enjoying my vacation until we got another mission." I roll my eyes.

Amayah is always excited about mission, while me on the other hand, don't mind doing them, but I like vacations and relaxing because well it's just my thing.

"I've been dying. I was tired of staying home, I was hoping to get a mission. I've been having dreams. Oh my gosh I'm so happy." Amayah sighs of relief. "Yea Yea whatever." I pout.

"Here is you guy's food." The waiter says coming out of no where. She then left and we continued our conversation.

"I had a mission yesterday. I had one with Isaiah. This other stupid Organization was trying to get this chemical that makes people hypnotized and whoever says 'Hypnotize faster listen to your master' first, makes them listen to them." Aaliyah says holding in her laugh.

"That's sounds dumb." Amayah scoffs. "Anyone wanna do my mission instead?" I plead. "Dad said you have to or else he's taking away your car." Amayah smirks. "Hmph."

Timeskip to later that evening

I was nicely and quietly laying on my bed scrolling through social media until I saw something from the corner of my eye. I suddenly go into spy mode and take out my favorite gun.

I hear slight movement behind me and swiftly turn around. "Who's there and come out now. I'm not playing games." I say in a dangerously low voice.

"Jeez sis you know that voice always scares me fine I'll stop messing with you. " Amayah surrenders.

"Amayah you know not to scare me like that, you'll be fine." "Mom and Dad told us to spar and practice for tomorrow." When I heard that I groan in annoyance.

Timeskip to the next day by my close friend who's name is ALSO Amayah which is why I named Marinette Amayah~

Marinette's P.O.V:

Today was the day, for my NEW EXCITING MISSION!! YAY! Ok lemme stop.

I woke up 10 minutes earlier than my alarm for 'school' and waiting in bed until- RINNNNNGGGG.

I shot up and excitedly jumped off my bed. Y'all may be thinking, you're a little bit too happy..but y'all don't understand how much I wanted this.

I go to the bathroom, shower, brush my teeth, the usual. I go in my closet,

I decided to wear this for the day