Chapter Five

Marinette's P.O.V:

"Why do you wanna know?" Jason is asking a lot of questions for a guy who doesn't care about school. Why was he observing us? All I know is that the suspect is 17, and is a male, and Jason is acting really suspicious.

"I mean you guys don't even know each other. If I am correct." He rose a brow at me. "I don't know her and mind your business. Now let me pay attention so I know what to do." "No need to get all riled up Princess." He smirks at me and I just flipped him off. I see Jason fiddle with his pencil in boredom.

I continued to listen. "The first thing we are going to talk about is the mini gods. The mini gods are called, kwami's. All that historians know, is that they give power to these special jewels called miraculous." As soon as she said that I see from the corner of my eye, Jason's head snap up in interest.

My face scrunches up in confusion. Why'd his head snap up when he heard miraculous? I text Lila on my spy watch. "Keep an eye out for Jason Todd. He's acting a bit weird."

"Got it sis." She texts back. Then someone familiar shouts, "WAIT WAIT! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE SPECIAL JEWELS LADYBUG AND CHARLIZE NOIR HAS TO DEFEAT VILLAINS?"

I'm guessing Alya is a huge superhero fan.

Ms.Bustier chuckles. "Yes, I am talking about that." "Question Ms.B, how did they get the miraculous?" Jason asked, sounding very suspiciously interested.

"Wow Jason, I've never heard you so engaged in class before! To answer your question, Historians and people today have no Idea on how they got their miraculous." Ms.Bustier replies.

"Continuing on, kwami's are very powerful, but some people also torture the kwami's. Like when Shadowmoth was here. He abused the power of the miraculous. But luckily he was defeated a year ago. According to historians, only the miraculous holder can put limits to their own p-" All of a sudden, the bell rings, cutting her off.

The classes here are short, they're 30 minutes in this school.

Everyone got up and rushed out the room scurrying to their next period. I do the same and Jason was the last one to leave.

I head to my second period, until I bump into someone else. I sigh and get up. "Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." I say looking down and when I look up. I see Jason Todd. AGAIN. Is the universe praying on my downfall or something? Honestly.

"It's all good princess." "Don't call me princess." I growl. I heard a whole bunch of girls rush over here. They all crowd around me and him. They just act like i'm invisible clearly because they won't give me SPACE.

Everyone started to move away from the middle. Why? I have no idea. Then I see those girls again. They think the 'leader of the school' Diane, is Jason's girlfriend.

"Jason! I'm having a part tonight! I was wondering if you would like to come. There will be drinks..people, of course, and free rooms." She winks at Jason.

"Really now?" He says putting on his famous smirk. "Mhm." She smirks back and hums in response. "I'll be there." Jason says in a deep voice and winks at her. I feel my stomach get butterflies. I also feel myself get a little jealous. BUT WHY! I should not be feeling jealous, especially if that's going to interfere with my mission.

Then the bell rung. Back to class..

Timeskip to the end of the day..

I walk out of school and see a whole bunch of students outside. All I hear is them talking about Diane's party and how Jason's gonna be there.

I roll my eyes at all the comments and walk to the back of the school and go in my car and drive off to the destination of the club.

I change my clothes and put on some makeup for a disguise of course. I took my hair out from the puff and made it a back bun. I put on my earpiece to hear my family during the mission.

I was wearing this with shorts under.

Luckily the dress was flexible.

Once I got out I saw Leilani showing her 'ID' to the clubs security guard.

I quickly walk to her and say to the guard, "I'm with her also!" I say in a spanish accent just to fool people. He looks at my sister for approval and she nods.

He lets us through and we go inside just to find out..

THIS IS DIANES PARTY.