Chapter Ten

Timeskip to the Party~

8:36 PM

Marinette's P.O.V:

Here I was. Outside of Jason Todd's house. Of course it was huge...

I walked into this house wearing a tight sparkly dress.

Before I left my house, I straightened then curled my hair

Before I left my house, I straightened then curled my hair. I also had small piece of jewelry on.  Once I get in, I see how PACKED the house is. The music booming, dimmed lights, including different color lights. It smelled like alcohol and weed.

I find a place to stand near the wall. After like 4 minutes Jason comes up to me. "Hey princess, didn't think you would actually come." He says with his usual smirk on his face.

"Well I did. I had nothing to do tonight anyway." I replied. "Well I can keep you busy the whole night since you got nothing to do." He looked me up and down licking his lips. "As much fun that sounds, I'll pass." I smirk.

After a few seconds I looked away, observing the crowd. A few seconds after that, there was a awkward silence between us...

After a quick minute, I look at him to see him staring at me.

"Why-" I start to question but immediately get cut off. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful and gorgeous you are." He questions with a straight face. No smirking. No smiling. Nothing.

"You're just saying that so you can get what you want. And we both know that you just want to sleep with me for fun, it's not happening." I say. "No I'm not just saying that. I mean it, you really are gorgeous. I've never said that to any other girl in this school but you, well unless I'm lying. No one's really ever told you how beautiful you are?" He confesses. I look at with slightly wide eyes.

"Uh-uhm no. B-besides my parents." Why the hell did I just stutter.

"I find that really hard to believe." He stares at me. His eyes weren't filled with Lust this time.

We stare at each other for a few seconds. My eyes flickering from his eyes to his lips, then right back up at his outstanding blue eyes. Before I knew it I was leaning forward and he was too. My eyes soon closing ready to feel a pair of lips on mine. I felt my lips get brushed by another pair until-

"Marinette! I'm glad you made it!" I hear somebody yell in excitement. I quickly pull away.
As they come closer I see it's Lila.

Damn you Leilani. I was so close! So fucking-

"Marinette?" She said getting me out of my thoughts. "Yes Lila?" "I was asking if you wanted to come with me to get something out of my car. It's a two person job and I trust you!" She smiled.

She gave me a look that says, 'say yes.' "Sure. I'll be back." I say to Jason.

Me and Lila walk out of the house. "I saw what was about to happen with you and your boy toy." Lila rolls her eyes. "So since you saw, why in the world did you ruin it?" I ask slightly frustrated. "Because 1, as your older sister I don't approve. Especially since it's our victim. 2, I can't have you falling for him more than you already have and have another event of September 14-September 20th. 3, our parents know we found our victim and wants me to start lying about you and putting you through 'torture'." She says with an emotionless expression on her face.

"WHAT? But you said you wouldn't tell!! Leilani!" I whine. "No. I said I wouldn't tell you them you have a crush on our enemy." She said sternly. I sigh and ask, "Well what do they want us to do?"

"We have to-" Lila gets cut off by a loud explosion. "Akuma." I say. We both run off together behind my the house. "Tikki, Spots on!" "Plagg, Claws out!" (Just pretend they can transform without their kwamis being near them. But they still get sucked into the jewelry quickly.)

"Let's go Ladybug. Make sure you don't fall for this victim too." Charlise Noir (Lila) spat as she travels to the Akuma using her stick.

Sooner or later I feel guilt spread throughout my body. Now I'm going to have to avoid Jason to get these feelings away. Just so I don't hurt my family again. But...I have two options. Stay away from Jason or Secretly keep seeing him.

I think Ima go with the second option. For sure.