The Birth of the Milf Hunter

Crystal dragons are certainly a funny kind among all other species of dragons, considering their unique biome and funny behaviors and whatnot. Although they were exceptional, they were so in a good way. Other dragons loved crystal dragons, for they were known for the love and kindness they offered to others.

However, not all crystal dragons were all so beautiful and perfect as everyone else. Though the crystal dragons are a rare breed among dragons to begin with, there were several exceptional crystal dragons within their own kind as well.

 This is a tale of a young dragon who was in pursuit of a path which was often underlooked by others.

Once upon a time, there was once a girl named Autisdoki who was... different than most other dragons. 

Different how? She was different, in regard to that he admired the life of mortal men, especially none other than the lifestyle of the legendary Milf Hunters.

Milf Hunters are a notoriously known band of people for their brutality and fixation for gore. Life of a Harbinger was their path, and they very much walked so in an alpha-way. With Chad-like features and toxic masculinity, they found virtue and honor in committing degeneracy.

Degenerate how? To name one of their infamous tradition, they were known to often sleep with their friends' own mothers, and take pride in doing so. It was their method of showing both dominance AND affection to their companions.

Aight, admittedly it was a bit of cringe culture. It was weird and foreign. But people are often too quick to judge peoples' culture especially when it came to sex and marriage. In the way Autisdoki saw, everyone was too socially constructed to believe that monogamy is the only morally appropriate form of marriage without even giving a single bit of rational reasoning. They would be too quick to jump to conclusions that an old civilization must be underdeveloped made by less intelligent people, so obviously those cultures must have persisted in a hideous way, with zero pragmatic reasons! Right? And assume that it enacts without any form of consent.

So Autisdoki stopped talking about Milf Hunters with anyone her age since youth, for she knew no one shared that interest nor level of understanding.

"I don't understand why you'd want to live like that, Autisdoki." said her friend, Valleydoki, one time in a lunchroom in an unconcerned voice. 

"Um, Even if you were to live like one, how do you know you'd be good at it? Like, oh my god, I hope I'm not offending you, but you know, be accepted as one of their kind?"

Autisdoki was never certain if her peers truly were concerned about her, or whether they were only caring for the sake of... caring, in pretentiousness and moral obligation.

Autisdoki could not find any counterargument during that moment, because... It was just so dumb to even think like that. Her obsession was at a peak and her rabbit hole was deep- She couldn't find words to respond to such a fundamental question of whether there is value in doing so or not.

Although later that night she did.

'I would live my life in regret, if I were to never even try to see if I could work with it or not...! Is that not a reason enough to attempt something in life!?'

But it was too late- it in her bed, kicking her blanket and punching her pillows and all.

Most others would look down on her, for loving something that was not well-accepted. They shamed on him and called him cringe, but when he would push on people on why they're being so mean- they'd simply say they were jesting, and that she's taking it too offensively- that she needs to be more chill.