x─seven˚。⋆ ♡

♡ q: what's a fun-fact not many know?
- my genshin character is named mio:) (mio is named after him)

♡ q: what's a fun-fact not many know?- my genshin character is named mio:) (mio is named after him)

> PRESENT <

The land we were stranded on was nothing less than amazing. It was glorious, beautiful-sighted, and a straight-up a dream. The place I'd like to stay on forever - if I wasn't so scared of the unknown.

The unknown.

It reminds me of the film Moana. The song Moana sang: "Into the Unknown."

Except there was a difference. She was able to get over her fear, I was not. I was gonna go back to the US as soon as I can, then things will go back to how they always were: boring and lonely. Pleasing my parents was the one thing I hated more than anything else. It didn't help that they were conservative and used the word gay as an insult.

The thing is: we don't actually know if we're on an island. Because, well, it's huge and we don't have time to see if everything is surrounded by water. But the house we woke up in was by the water, so it could be that we're either on an island or on a private beach.

The place though...It was wonderful. There were farms, crops, and only one house - the one that we live in. Fields of strawberries were behind the house, and a farm was a mile or two away. The farm had real animals. Real cows and pigs and sheeps and chickens.

Jeremiah didn't think it was possible for us to feed the animals, provide them with good living conditions, plant the crops and, well, crop them, and do our own thing. There was just too much stuff that needed a human's help.

And, he was right. Of course. But Kingston also brought up a good point.

"The house is practically haunted. It moves by itself, the doors open and closed, beds get made by themselves. What are the chances that we need to do all the farming by ourselves? The land probably does it on its own. And if not - I'm alright with being vegan or vegetarian."

The fridge fills itself with food everyday at random and different times. Once, when Arlo said he wanted a strawberry smoothie, one mysteriously appeared in the fridge. He didn't drink it, as he thought it was poisoned or something, but the point remains that it still appeared in the fridge. Just like that.

Anyhow, the house we live in is huge. It's like a mansion from the 90's. Not very modern, but huge with three floors and an extra basement, attic, and garage. There's also a shed organized with tools, etc. There're bikes in the garage, the basement had just random old things that've gathered dust over the past days, weeks, or even years.

The backyard was probably my favorite. A built in pool and hot tub were located near a patio. There's a grill, foldable chairs, pretty much anything we would ever need. It looked more modern than the rest of the house.