Chapter 3

KRIZZIA WAS NERVOUS as hell when she saw the man she'll be dating for tonight. Well, it's none other than the actor who's very known for being a maniac. Lahat yata ng mga naging leading lady nito ay hindi nakalagpas sa lalaki.

The man stood up. Mayabang itong ngumisi na hindi niya nagustuhan, well, in the first place she doesn't like having him as her date for tonight.

"You must be Krizzia? As expected from Mrs.Tan, her daughter is one of hell gorgeous and..." His gazed dropped off at her body. "Sexy," he continued and whistled.

Krizzia forced a smile, na parang hindi nabastusan sa ginawa nito sa kanya. She saw Killian taking the table behind her seat, hindi pa ito nakakaupo pero may nakalapit na agad na waiter. She then remembered that her friend slash asungot sa bahay, was a close friend of the owner.

"What do you want to eat? Oh, are you comfortable here? Maybe we should go to the Hotel?" The man asked smiling perverted. Both of his elbow are leaning against the table, magkasiklop ang mga kamay nito, and the way he pressed his palms together creating a sound. A lewd sounds to be exact.

Hindi pa sila nagsisimula, kamanyakan na agad nito ang iniisip. Krizzia pressed her lips together and fixed her posture, once again, she forced herself to smile. Ang nasa isip lang niya ngayon ay kahit papaano ay magtagal siya dito. Kung hindi katakot takot at walang katapusan na pangangaral na naman 'kuno' ang maririnig niya sa mommy niya.

She doesn't want that to happened. As long as she can, ayaw niya muna na makaharap ang mommy niya. And sitting here while forcing herself to enjoy was the key to avoid meeting her mother.

"We should order, masarap naman ang pagkain nila dito." She said. Iginala niya ang paningin sa buong restaurant.

Tumango lang ito at itinaas ang kanang kamay, a sign that he's calling for a waiter. "I see, madalas ka ba dito? You were too confident about how delicious the foods."

She restrained herself from jumping when she felt his shoes bumping her feet. Pasimpleng iniwas niya ang paa at itinago sa ilalim ng upuan niya. "No, the owner is providing for our food and snacks. Sa School na pinagta-trabauhan ko." She managed to explain habang pilit na iniiwas ang mga paa niya sa lalaki.

"Wow, ano ba 'yang school niyo? Charity?" He asked.

Tumikhim si Krizzia. "Hmm, you can say that. It was a project of my dear friend for children who can't afford to enter both public and private schools. Education is a must, that's why she built that School." She explained.

"What's the catch? Gumagastos lang siya."

"The catch? Satisfaction. Makita lang namin na nag-aaral ng mabuti ang mga bata sapat na sa amin 'yon. They have a bright future ahead, helping them won't hurt us." She licked her lower lips at pasimpleng inilayo ng bahagya ang upuan niya, the asshole was really trying his luck to touch her legs!

"I can see the love for your choosen profession, maybe you love kids?" He asked again. This time, tumigil na ito na abutin ang mga binti ni Krizzia.

"I do," she answered shortly and give her order.

"Hhmmm, bakit wala ka pang anak? Wala ka bang mahanap na tatay? I volunteer." Krizzia can't tell if he's being serious right now or he's just fooling around.

She sipped on her wine. "Simple. I'm not ready. Even if I have a boyfriend right now, I'm not going to let him impregnate me." She answered confidently.

Mas focus siya ngayon sa trabaho niya, and having Khaila and the twin around her, para na rin siyang may instant anak. Those three was enough for her. For now.