Chapter 15

SUMIKDO ang puso ni Krizzia dahil sa mga salitang binitawan ni Killian. Hell, she doesn't mind if there's a lot of people here. Kung kanina ay may pag-aalangan pa siya, today, she'll try to let of her fears one by one.

At mag-uumpisa siya sa pagpapakita kay Killian na pareho sila ng nararamdam.

Her eyes darted on the man. The man who tried, no, he already had the guts to harass her. She's been trying to calm herself and enjoy the rest of the seminar activities, pero hindi ibig sabihin no'n ay wala na ang takot na binuo nito sa sistema niya.

Masyadong over protective si Killian sa kanya at ayaw niyang gumawa ng eksena dito. The man should be thankful to her.

"I'm sorry, hindi ako mapapasayo. I already have a man." Nakangiting sagot niya sa lalaki. What's his name again?

The man just smirked at her, tumaas ang kilay ni Krizzia. Creepy.

Lumingon siya kay Killian at nakitang nakatulala ito sa kanya. Then Kyst showed up holding a phone, waving his hand in front of Killian's face.

"Hey bud? Ilan 'to?" Kyst asked and showed up three fingers.

"Hindi naman 'yan lasing." She said in a flat tone.

"I know, look at him. This is once in a lifetime buddies, kung may galit kayo kay Killian feel free to use this one and post it on every social media you have." Kyst said with a smile on his lips. While the phone camera was still showing Killian's stunned face.

Tumingin siya kay Angelyn, nagtatanong kung ano ang nangyari sa asawa niya at biglang naging ganito ka immature.

"He's always been like that, don't mind him." Angelyn answered and chuckled.

"Killian?" She called his name while shaking his shoulder. He didn't move. Nakatayo at nakatulala pa rin ito. "Damn it! Kapag hindi ka pa umayos uuwi akong mag-isa!" Krizzia hissed.

Killian slowly moved and captured her hand.

"W-wait, you said you already have a man?" He asked.

Krizzia nod her head. "Yes? What about it?" Pa inosenteng tanong niya rito.

"The man you're talking about..." Krizzia lips parted when she saw his eyes watered. "Is it me? I'm that man, right?" He asked again while squeezing her hand.

Ano ba ang iniisip ng lalaki na 'to? Krizzia wanted to play because he never seen Killian genuinely crying, she already watched the teleserye and movies na ito ang leading man. But she knew that those tears were fake.

"Bebi, answer me... I'm loosing my shit here!" Tears were slowly falling from his eyes, she watched them fall one after another. Her heart was clenching while looking at him, hindi pala maganda sa pakiramdam.

She wiped his tears using her thumb, she tip toed and kiss the tip of his nose.

"It's you, Killian. I will not have a man except you." She sweetly whispered, enough to be heard.

Krizzia pursed her lips when she saw Angelyn and her husband, Kyst, watching. Angelyn was smiling at her and wink. Right, this is her time to be happy after years of fighting with her PTSD.

Nabigla si Krizzia nang bigla nalang dumausdos paluhod si Killian sa harapan niya. He was crying for goodness sake! Natataranta siya dahil lahat ng tao sa paaralan ay nakatingin sa kanila. She even heard some people uttering how heartless she is and the man was too handsome for her.

Gustong sumagot ni Krizzia pero pinigilan nalang ang sarili.

"Fuck! That man is me!" Killian suddenly yelled.