Chapter 8

SHE INHALED a large amount of air while Killian was romancing her body to ignites the fire more. After that small talk, Killian started to finger fuck her again, tila sinasanay siya nito. Halos mawalan siya nang ulirat dahil dalawang daliri ang naglalabas masok sa pagkababae niya.

This is strange!

"Ohhh! Killian!" She shouted. That was her third orgasm since they've started.

Killian licked her neck and hummed. Inilabas nito ang daliri at pinalitan ng pagkalalaki nito. Krizzia can feel that he's trying his best to take her slowly for she is a freaking virgin. Pinagsiklop ni Killian ang kamay nilang dalawa, pinning their hands on the top of her head. And his other hand was guiding his shaft to enter her.

"Seb?" Killian called. She just hummed and moved her ass up. "I'm sorry."

That was the last word she heard. Killian sealed their lips as he embed his long and hard shaft inside her. Pakiramdam niya ay nahati sa dalawa ang katawan niya, her ears were ringing because of the pain, but what more made Krizzia lose her mind was the pleasure. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Hhmmmmm," She whimpered. Killian didn't let go of her lips, he was softly kissing and biting her lower lip.

Ilang segundo din niya itong ginagawa, bago tumigil at tinignan ang mukha niya. Killian quickly let go of her hand and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Shhh, hindi ako gagalaw." He whispered gently and leaned in to kissed her forehead. Even they're in the middle of a steamy and somehow she can say that it was awkward 'sex'. Killian didn't fail to show his sweetness towards her.

She gripped her shoulder and slowly moved her own hips. Killian was surprised when she moved on her own.

"You sure you want me to move?" Masuyong tanong ni Killian sa kanya.

"Yes please..."

"If that's what you want," he answered.

Killian fixed how he kneels in between her parted legs and pulled her ass up. Mas naramdaman niya ang pagsagad ng pagkalalaki nito sa loob niya. It was reaching her belly button!

"Ahhh, goodness!" She hissed and moaned at the same time. Killian's thing was filling her inside. She close her eyes to feel him more!

Because of the gentle and slowly movement of Killian on top of her, unti unting nawawala ang hapdi at kirot na dulot ng pagkapunit ng kainosentehan niya. Krizzia was slowly tasting what heaven feels like on earth!

"Kri," Killian moaned her name, panting.

He raised her one leg and twisted her body a little, she moaned loudly and gripped the bedsheet tightly, doon siya kumakapit at kumukuha nang lakas. Fuck!

"Oohhh, goodness Killian!" She yelled when he finally twisted her body without removing his shaft inside her. She's now lying on her stomach and Killian was fucking her gently on the back.

Hindi niya mapigilan ang mapatili nang hawakan siya ni Killian sa magkabilang braso at hinila paupo. Damn! Three different position! Killian kissed her shoulder, up to her nape. Ang kaninang kamay na nakahawak sa magkabilang braso niya, nakayakap na ngayon sa kanya at minamasahe ang dibdib niya.

"Kri, do you want me to go a little bit faster?" He asked while playing with her nipples, dalang dala si Krizzia sa sarap, all she can do was to moan and groan. He weakly nod her head. "Lovely," he chuckled sexily and cupped her face to turned it a bit. Dahil matangkad sa kanya si Killian, hindi ito nahirapan na mahalikan siya.