Short Fluff ( Zayn )

#OneDirection #imagine #ZaynComeBack #LoveIt

" Oh my god, they're coming!" I shout at the top of my lunges as I squeeze my best friends hand, I was currently at a One Direction concert and of course, they were doing the count down, I've only been to one other concert but that was when there was five of them.....Sadly Zayn Malik quit three months ago and our fandom had to wrestle our way out the mud.

" 3.........2 " Anticipation grows and my heart beats fast as h*ll I couldn't breath, I grab my friends hand again and I look at all four beautiful guys come out.

' Moments ' is what they decided to open with, they don't usually do this, but hey! It's One Direction and I'm down for whatever they have in store, I watch as the boys mellow down a bit, taking the song seriously, closing their eyes every once and a while and of course, Liam was swaying as always.

Zayn's verse comes on and it's not the backtrack that's playing, oh sh*t....Please let my heart be right on this, was Zayn here? Screams from the fans got louder and my heart was racing some more before the bradford boy finally stood in front of us, holy sh*t, I was literally crying now.

" Flashing lights in my mind, going back to the time, playing games in the street, kicking balls at my feet, dancing all on my toes, standing close to the edge, theres a pile of your clothes at the end of my bed, as I feel myself fall, make a joke of it allll " He sings beautifully and everyone cheers and laughs and cry's.

I swear no One Direction concert has never been this loud, I was crying and I look over and so is my best friends, my hands were literally shaking, I was so happy. I couldn't believe he was back.

" you miss me?" He shouted and we all screamed, yes zayn yes we all did. He was my hero, he IS my hero and I've never been so happy to see someone and thats when I knew, Directioners were back and into action for good :)