Marcel :) #1

"Can you take these down the hall and have Marcel copy them?" my boss asked, handing me a small stack of papers. I stood up from my desk and pushed my chair in, "Yes, ma’am" She smiled, "Thanks so much, (Y/N). Can you have them on my desk as soon as he’s finished with them?" I nodded, "Of course" She gave me another quick smile before turning on her heel and walking away.

I smiled a little to myself as I walked away from my desk and down the hall, towards Marcel’s office. I came to his door and tapped twice before peeking my head in. He looked up from some papers on his desk and smiled, “Oh, hi, (Y/N). Come on in” I walked into his office and closed the door behind me. “What can I help you with?” He asked, standing up from behind his big mahogany desk. “Can you copy these?” I asked, walking towards him with the papers. He pushed his glasses back into place and smiled sweetly at me, “Absolutely”

He came around the desk and took the stack from me. “It might take a while because my machines been running a bit slow” he said, turning away from me and sitting the papers on the desk. “It’s fine” I said, eyeing him from behind. If I said I didn’t find him extremely sexy, I’d be lying. He turned back towards me, his green eyes meeting mine, “I can bring them to your desk when I’m done” A part of me frowned, “Oh, okay”

I turned to leave when he cleared his throat, “Or, you can wait in here” I smiled, “You sure I won’t be a bother?” He waved his hand at me, “You could never be a bother” His cheeks flushed slightly after the words left his mouth, making me smile. “You can sit in my chair” he said, going over to the machine and turning it on. I walked behind his desk and sat down in the plush leather chair, turning it a bit to watch him. “Have you been busy today?” I asked, watching him press some buttons. “No, not really. It’s been pretty slow today. Boring actually” he said, turning to face me. I smiled and crossed my legs, letting my dress slide up a little to expose more of my thigh. “Oh… That’s too bad” I said, watching him.

He glanced down at my legs quickly before returning his gaze to my face, looking a bit bashful. “Everything okay, Marcel?” I asked, standing up and walking over to him. “Uh, yeah… Everything’s fine” he mumbled, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose and looking at me nervously. “You sure?” I asked, reaching out and putting my hand on his upper arm. “Y-yeah. I’m sure” he said, gaze on the floor. I squeezed his arm softly, “Marcel?” He licked his lips before looking at me, “Yeah, (Y/N)?” I smiled sweetly, “Am I making you nervous?” He blushed and looked away from me, “No, uh… Not nervous. You don’t make me nervous” I smirked, “Do I make you something else? Like… Horny?” His eyes widened a little and he looked at me, “Uh… I, I, should, uh” I smiled, “Don’t be worried, babe… I feel that way about you a lot”

His cheeks flushed as he looked at me, “You, you do?” I nodded and stepped closer, looking into his eyes, “I do” He licked his lips again, “But… I mean, you’re so beautiful and I’m… Well, I’m me” I pouted slightly and moved my hand from his arm to his shoulder, “Marcel, you really don’t know how hot you are, do you?” He just looked at me, clearly shocked by my actions.

To be honest, I was a little shocked at myself too. But, I couldn’t take him anymore. I wanted him. I spent too many days passing by him in the halls or bringing him stuff. I’ve always secretly fantasied about him fucking me on his desk. Most people wouldn’t really second glance him since he was pretty nerdy but, I thought he was incredibly sexy.

I looked back into his eyes and smiled, “Can I ask you a question?” He nodded, “S-sure” I licked my lips slowly and leaned closer to him, “Have you ever thought about having sex with me?” If it was possible, his cheeks got brighter. “(Y/N)…” he mumbled. I smiled, “Have you? You can tell me ‘cause I’ve thought about it” He looked at me with an amazed expression on his face, “You’ve thought about it? About… Having sex with me?” I smiled and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, “I have… Tons of times” He studied my face a minute, “Why?” I smiled sweetly at him, “Because I like you, Marcel. Why is that so hard to believe?” He was quiet for a minute before mumbling, “Because most girls ignore me” I moved one hand to his cheek and traced my thumb over his bottom lip, “Well, I’m not most girls”

Before he could say anything else, I kissed him. He seem a little shocked so I pulled away. “Did you like that or…?” I asked, a little unsure. He stared at me for a moment before doing something that surprised the hell out of me. He took my face between his hands and kissed me hard. I smirked against his lips and kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my body tighter against his. “Mmm… This is a side of you I’ve never seen” I said, nipping his bottom lip softly. He blushed and smiled a little, “Do you like it?” I pulled away from him and took his hand, leading him towards his desk, “I love it”

I leaned against his desk and looked at him, “Do you want me?” He bit his lip and looked down at his hands, “I, uh… Yeah, I do” I took his chin between my thumb and index finger, making him look at me, “I’m right here, Marcel. I’m all yours. You can have me” He stared at me, “(Y/N), you don’t really want me” I pulled him closer to me, “Yes, I do. I want you so bad” I leaned in so my lips were close to his ear, “Want to feel how much I want you” I looked at him and his eyes widened, “Feel?” I smirked and moved his papers out of the way before sitting on the desk and taking his hand, placing it on my thigh. “What do you want me to do?” he asked, looking at me. “Slide your hand up my dress and touch me” I said, spreading my legs a little wider for him.

He licked his lips and slowly slid his hand under my dress. He trailed his fingertips slowly up my inner thighs before quickly brushing them over me through my panties. His cheeks flushed and I smiled, “It’s okay, Marcel. I want you to touch me, babe. Do it again” He nodded and slowly pressed his fingers against me, feeling the damp spot forming in my panties. He watched me closely and pressed a little harder, putting some pressure on my clit, making me moan softly. My moan seemed to encourage him as he started rubbing his fingers up and down softly. “That feels good” I moaned, putting my hands on each side of his neck and kissing him. “I want you so bad” I said, moving my hands down to his button-up shirt. I slowly undid the first few buttons before letting my fingers touch his skin. “You have tattoos” I said, a little amazed. He smiled shyly, “Yeah… Not many people know”

I smiled and undid the rest of the buttons on his shirt, pushing it off. “I like them” I said, running my fingertips down his bare torso to his belt. He bit his lip and watched me as I undid it and pulled it from the loops, dropping it on the floor. “I can’t wait to see what’s under these” I said, undoing the button his his pants. He took his hand out from under my dress and placed it over mine, looking into my eyes, “Are you sure you want to do this?” I got up off the desk and smiled, “Positive” 

I got down on my knees in front of him and pulled down his zipper. “Have you ever had a girl suck you off?” I asked, pulling down his pants. “N-no” he muttered, looking down at me. I smiled, “You’re going to like this” I returned my attention to his crotch and smirked when I saw the bulge in his boxers. I hooked my fingers in the waistband and slid them down, revealing his impressive erection. “I didn’t know you were packing this much” I said, looking up at him. He blushed but didn’t say anything. I slowly slid my hands from his hips to his thighs. I leaned in and pressed my lips softly against his tip before flicking my tongue over it. A small moan escaped his lips and I smiled a little, taking his tip into my mouth and sucking softly. “Oh” he moaned, putting his hands on the desk and looking down at me. I took him into my hand and pumped him slowly, running my thumb over his tip. “Does that feel good?” I asked, looking at him.

"Yes" he murmured, taking his bottom lip between his teeth.I moved my hand away from him and licked up his shaft, earning a low groan from him. I loved hearing him like this. Knowing he was enjoying my mouth on him. I put my hands on his thighs and slowly took him as deep into my mouth as I could. I bobbed my head slowly, rubbing what I couldn’t fit. "Shit" he moaned, his eyes locked on me. I slowly pulled back and smiled up at him, "Do you think that feels good?" He nodded and I stood up, "Well, just wait until you’re inside of me" He surprised me a little by smirking. I reach out and took off his glasses, tossing them onto the desk. "Undress me" I said, a small smile on my lips. He reach out slowly and took the zipper on the side of my dress between his fingers, pulling it down. 

He gently pushed the straps off my shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor. His eyes took in my red lace bra and matching panties. “Do you like them?” I asked, smiling sweetly at him. He nodded, “You look amazing… You always look amazing” I smiled, pulling him closer to me, “I want you so bad” His eyes studied my face before landing on my lips, “I want you too” I leaned in and ghosted my lips against his, “Take me, Marcel… Fuck me on your desk” He put his hands on my hips, “Was that one of the things you’ve imagined me doing? Fucking you on my desk?” I was a little surprised by him but smiled, “Yeah, it is… Now, take my bra and panties off” His shyness returned as he moved his hands off my hips and to my bra. He slowly unclipped it and I allowed it to fall from my arms and to the floor. His gaze instantly went to my breasts, taking me in. “Now my panties” I said, smiling slightly.

He let his fingertips graze softly down my sides before hooking his fingers in my panties and pushing them down. They fell at my ankles and I kicked them away, “Now… Fuck me on your desk” I slowly backed up and lifted myself onto his desk. He walked towards me and stood between my legs, stilling taking in my naked body. “Marcel?” I asked, looking at him. He snapped back to reality, “Uh, y-yeah?” I smiled, “I’m waiting” He licked his soft pink lips took himself into his hand, “A-are you sure?” I nodded and opened my legs a little wider for him, “Yes” He bit his bottom lip and nodded before softly pressing his tip against my entrance. He stayed there a second before pushing into me slowly.

I moaned and put my arms around his neck as he pushed into me deeper. “Fuck” I whimpered, feeling him fill me. He didn’t wait for me to tell him to go before he started rocking his hips into me slowly. A low moan fell past his lips and I kissed him. I ran my fingers through his neatly combed hair, making it a little more messy. “You feel amazing” he moaned, thrusting a little faster. I tugged on his bottom lip softly, “Faster” He smiled a little and pulled me to the very edge of the desk and slamming his hips into me hard. “Marcel!” I moaned, tugging on his hair softly.

I laid back against the desk as he held my hips and pushed into me harder. “Fuck, just like that” I moaned, clutching the edge of the desk. He moved his hands from my hips to my breasts and squeezed roughly, earning another moan from me. He leaned down and took my right nipple into his mouth, sucking softly and grazing his teeth over it as his hips bucked into me roughly.

I felt his tip hit my g-spot and moaned, “Right there, Marcel. Don’t stop” He moaned and brought his lips to mine, letting his tongue brush lazily against mine. I felt my walls getting tighter around him as my climax built. “Fuck” he growled, rocking his hips into me harder and faster. “I’m so close” I moaned, scratching my nails down his back as the feeling got more intense. “Me too” he mumbled, kissing down my neck and biting softly. “Oh, fuck… Marcel!” I moaned, my back arching off the desk as his hips slammed into me again and my walls clenched tight around him. “Holy shit” he groaned, rolling his hips into me deeper as he hit his own high. “Oh, fuck” I gasped, letting out small moans as he rode out our orgasms.

He leaned his forehead against mine as we caught our breath. “You’re incredible” I said, brushing my fingers down his cheek. He smiled and pulled away from me, “Not even close to how incredible you are” I sat up and ran a hand through my hair. “Well… I don’t think our boss is going to be happy with how long copying these papers is taking” He chucked and pulled up his boxers and pants, “Well… Someone distracted me. Didn’t they?” I blushed a little and smiled, “Sorry… How can I make it up to you?” He smiled and put his hand on my cheek, pecking my lips softly, “Dinner tonight?” I smiled and nodded, “Sounds amazing”