Prologue

Hey mages! New story! So it starts with Natsu as... well, the Natsu Fairy Tail watchers know..... But he ends up a she? Yep. That's how bored I am right now. Anyways, if you're reading this because of the OHSHC element and have no clue about Fairy Tail, I'm going to give you some background. And same goes for if you're just looking for a Fairy Tail fanfic. Comment if you actually read all of this looooooooong author's note (A/N).
Angeli XD
_______________________________________________________
Fairy Tail
Once, long ago, there was a kingdom by the name of Fiore. It was a country which housed wizards, or humans who could use magic.
There were different types of wizards. There were Ability-Type, Holder-Type, and Maker-Type, to name a few.
One, subcategory I suppose you might call it, of Ability-Type was the Dragonslayers. These wizards were split into 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation Dragonslayers, but we will be focusing on a first generation Dragonslayer by the name of Natsu Dragneel.
Dragonslayer Magic was created by the dragons, designed to destroy dragons which turned on humans. This magic was taught by the dragons, so dragonslayers were often raised by dragons.

A subcategory of Maker-Type is Ice-Make. But to explain what Maker Magic is; Maker Magic users give magic energy a tangible form (quote from Happy, explaining to Lucy, Eisenwald/Lullaby arc). Ice-Make is magic ice made by a wizard. Simple.
Gray Fullbuster is an Ice-Make mage who makes inanimate objects, such as a shield, or weapons.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
OHSHC
Ouran Academy, home to the Ouran High School Host Club (OHSHC), is a school for the rich kids........ And Haruhi Fujioka.
The Host Club is a place where six male highschoolers and one reluctant crossdresser entertain the girls of the school, as these "damn rich people" have too much time one their hands... WAAAAAAYYY too much.

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%
Soooo? Whatcha think? I know it's short, but it's 23:20 right now (11:20 p.m.) and I'm tired and I have to get up at 03:30 and get ready for a long-ass drive. Anyways. Goodnight.
Angeli XD