Mini Story

(A/N: This is not canon to the story. Think of this as a commercial break or something. Anyways On with the mini story.)

Jotaro Kujo is a delinquent who lives an ordinary life like any other teenagers. Nobody knows why or how he became a delinquent in the first place. Some people called him JoJo as in "Jo" in "Jotaro" and "Jo" in "Kujo" and put them together which he really doesn't seem to mind.

Jotaro: Yare yare daze...

He said as he was walking to U.A. High. As he was walking towards to school, he caught the eyes of his female classmates

Mina: Hey, it's JoJo.

Hagakure: What, JoJo?

Sakura: You're right, it's JoJo!

Setsuna: JoJo!

Ino: JoJo!

Mina: Good morning, JoJo~

Hagakure: Good morning, JoJo~

Setsuna: JoJo~

Ino: Good morning, JoJo~

Sakura: JoJo, what were you doing while you were absent from school for four days~?

She said as she clings on Jotaro's arm while he glared at her causing her to blush.

Ino: Hey!

She said as she angrily pulled Sakura away from the delinquent.

Ino: Why are you clinging to JoJo's arm like that!? You're being too chummy! Stay away from him!

Sakura: What the hell, Ino-Pig!?

Ino: Shut it, Billboard Brow!

Sakura: Ino-Pig!

Ino: Billboard Brow!

Sakura: Ino-Pig!

Ino: Billboard Brow!

Sakura: Ino-Pig!

Ino: Billboard Brow!

This goes on until Jotaro finally snaps.

Jotaro: SHUT UP! YOU'RE DAMN ANNOYING!

The girls are looking at Jotaro silently before...

Sakura, Ino, Mina, Hagakure and Setsuna: *squeals*

Sakura: He totally said that to me~!

Ino: No, that was for me~!

Squealing out of joy after Jotaro's outburst.

Jotaro: *groans*

He turned around angrily and decided to just ignore them. It was pointless for him to yell at them.

The Girls: JoJo, wait~! Wait for us~! JoJo~!

They said as they follow him to U.A.

CAST

Jotaro Kujo(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

Mina Ashido, Toru Hagakure and Setsuna Tokage(My Hero Academia)

Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka(Naruto)

(A/N: This is something I've planned to do some time ago but I never really got around to it.)

(A/N 2: This mini story is set in the alternate universe where stands and chakras are quirks as well.)

(A/N 3: You all must be wondering what version of Jotaro, Ino and Sakura I used in this story. I used Part 3 Jotaro and Shippuden Ino and Sakura.)

(A/N 4: You all must be wondering, Why Setsuna is there as well? Well, I couldn't think of anything or anyone who's also into hot boys in class 1A or other animes so, I decided to say f*ck it and put Setsuna from class 1B there as well.)