Chapter 57: Going back home

Now that I have my phone back I want to call Jasmine and make sure she's okay, I want to check in on her.

Wait why is Alessandro coming?

Y/n pov:

I called Jasmine but she didn't pick up, I walked downstairs and saw H/n/Damien and Atlas, they looked like they were waiting for someone or something.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked, "We're waiting for Alessandro to come" H/n/Damien replied. I nodded before I walked in the kitchen.

I grabbed an apple and walked back in the living room, "Im going outside for some fresh air" I told the boys, they nodded before I walked outside.

I watched as the waves in the ocean danced, The fresh air blowed on my hair as I slowly closed my eyes, it was so peaceful until I heard a loud beep.

I opened my eyes and flinched at the loud sound, I looked up and saw a big ship, Alessandro is here. I watched as Alessandro got out of the boat and walked up to me.

"Hi.." I said awkwardly, "Hi" he replied. "Why did you and Jasmine divorce?" I asked Alessandro sighing, "Because-"

"Because of me?" I asked, "No y/n, it's just that I-"

"So you divorced my best friend Because you like me? Wow you are actually sick, How could you break her heart? How could you use her? Don't you feel guilty? I don't know why I'm still talking to you!" I shouted at his face.

"Y/n, listen-"

"No, I'm not listening to a heartbreaker and advantage taker like you, Go, leave get out of here! You don't belong with us, I wish we never met, what if we actually never met?!" I yelled completely angry.

"Alessandro?" A girl said walking down from the boat, I looked up at her confused as fuck, "Ella?" Alessandro smiled before he kissed her forehead.

"And this is your new hoe?" I asked Alessandro, the girls smile faded as she frowned, "I'm sorry, what do you mean?" She asked upset.

"Y/n, I fucking married your 'best friend' only because I wanted to protect her from the K'dronas, nothing else, I don't even love you or her! I love Ella" He admitted.

"Wow, great job" I clapped and giggled sarcastically before I left inside the house, I sighed as I faced Atlas and H/n/Damien.

"Y/n, what's wrong I saw you talking to Alessandro outside" Atlas said worried, "Nothing, why is Alessandro here?" I asked Atlas.

"He said that he'll intrude his new girlfriend to us, he might stay here with us" Atlas replied, My eyes widened my mouth turned into the letter 'O'

"What..."
"the..."
"Fuck?" I said confused.

"How did he- how did he already get a girlfriend?" I asked surprised. "Well, she works in his company as his assistant, she's actually a very kind and pretty girl" Atlas smiled.

"Yes but, what about Jasmine? He can't just date another girl after he just divorced Jasmine" I sighed.

"Y/n, just let him live his life, I mean I do agree with you that he hurt Jasmine but he only wanted to protect her, she was the one who fell in love with him, he likes Ella and that's the end of story" Atlas said.

"I know but st-"

"Y/n, we're going back home" I heard h/n/Damien say behind me, he was getting our suitcases which made me more furious.

"There's no way I'm going back, can we stay here for abit please?" I asked. "No y/n, we're going back" H/n/Damien said.

"But why?" I asked, "because, there's alot of problems going in my company and I need to fix the issues and shipments" He answerd.

"So, we're going in the same boats?" I asked, "yes" He replied. I nodded and getting my stuff that H/n/Damien packed.

When we were all ready me and Ella waited until the boys worked the boats, Ella kept apologising for being the reason as to why Jasmine and Alessandro divorced but I simply ignored her.

"Fuck, only 2 boats work, this one isn't working" Atlas said, "this means we need to get into groups" H/n/Damien said.

The boys walked to us, "Guys, we've decided to be in groups since one of the boats isn't working" Alessandro said.

Y/n, Alessandro and Atlas, you'll go together in one boat, Ella and me will go on the other one" H/n/Damien said, "What? Why cant I be with you?" I pouted.

"Because Ella works in our company which means she will know what we have and what will be happening in the company" H/n/Damien replied.

"Fine, but don't try anything" I sighed, "Obviously not, what are you talking about? Can you hear yourself?" H/n/Damien said as anger started taking him.

Fuck, I shouldn't have said that, "Sorry, nevermind" I smiled, He smiled and walked up to me before he kissed my forehead.

"How long will it take for us to go home?" I asked.

"At least 4 hours" H/n/Damien replied, he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thank you for staying" He smiled, I hugged him back before we were interrupted.

"Umm..are we going n-now?" Ella asked nervously, me and H/n/Damien pulled away before I sent her a glare making her fidget with her hands.

"Yes, let's go" Atlas said before we all walked to the boats, Alessandro reached his hand to help me up but I smacked it away.

"Atlas, can you please help me up?" I asked Atlas who was scrolling through his phone on the boat, "Yes, coming" he said before he put his phone down.

He walked to me as Alessandro moved out of the way, He reached his hand, I held it as he started dragging me up. Finally I was on the boat waiting for it to start.

I watched H/n/Damien talking with someone on the phone whilst that bitchass Ella was recording stuff on her book, the boat started moving.

How will I survive with Alessandro?

End of chapter 57, thank you for reading this book and this chapter, I cannot believe we are almost at 100k reads, thank you so much, stay tuned for chapter 58! <33

Boost:

Whats your favourite ice cream flavour?

If you had to stay in deserted island for 24 hours with a character in this book, who would you pick?

If you could travel anywhere, where would you travel?

Words: 1096