Chapter 18: Crazy for you

( LISTEN TO THE BEAUTIFUL SONG WHILE READING)

He finally got his hand off my mouth, "Yes?" I asked nervously. "What's taking you so long?" He asked. "And why is the door locked?" He asked with curiosity in his voice.

Y/n pov:

I stayed silent trying to think of something, I took afew deep breaths in, I got off Alessandro's grip,

"I-i don't feel so good, I just need some time alone please" I lied, "Alright baby, if you need me just call me" He sweetly said. I love this side of him.

I love how he isn't barging in, I love how he's being so gentle with me. But the other side, no I hate that side. "Alright, I will" I smiled.

Hes so sweet, but I don't think I'm falling for him yet, I heard his footsteps going downstairs, Soon I couldn't hear his footsteps.

*The continuing part will include sexual and smut content*

I turned around to Alessandro, "What do you want, get out" I rolled my eyes, he came close to me, his eyes flicked to me lips.

I gulped, "I want you" He whispered in my ear, "wh-what? I'm married Alessandro, please get out" I pleaded. Not going to lie I did get several butterflies in my stomach at what he said.

He didn't move, his lips were still near my ear, his hot breath was fanning my ear to neck, I shivered in return, "So if you weren't married princess, you would let me touch you?" He asked in his husky voice.

"N-no, get out now. I'm not going to ask one more time" I said nervous, he pushed me on the bed, "I can't control myself" he whispered in my neck.

With that his lips attacked my neck, sucking and Biting. With his warm lips he sucked on my neck, slowly going down to my collarbone.

I moaned as I felt a pile of wetness between my legs, he sucked my collarbone then bit it harshly, "A-alessandro" I moaned trying to stop him.

He covered my mouth with his hand, one was on my hip, he stopped and looked at me, "Shhh, sadly you'll have to hold in your moans babygirl" He said slowly removing his hand off my mouth.

He began sucking again but he was going up, he kissed my jaw, I whimpered at the sounds of him kissing my jaw. He reached my lips, and hungrily crashed his lips on mine.

I kissed him back, I think I might be growing feelings for Alessandro. I love how controlling he is, He's way different from H/n/Damien.

H/n/Damien is controlling too but in a bad way, if I do something wrong he would abuse me, but Alessandro he does sexual stuff to me and it does turn me on.

With his hand he chocked me lightly still kissing me passionately, he traced his fingers slowly to my neck then my breasts going down slowly.

He went down to my stomach slowing his pace as he went more down. I whimpered in his lips, his fingers traced to my thighs and then to my inner thighs.

I started rocking my hips up and down wanting to feel his fingers on me. But he slowly pulls away from the kiss and get up from me. "Please, k-keep going" I beg.

He chuckled at my reaction, "I thought you wanted me out?" He said smirking. I was still laying on the bed hoping he'd continue.

"Sorry babygirl" He winked before unlocking the door and leaving, he closed the door but before he did he stuck his tongue out making it go up which made me soak wet.

He fucking teased me! Prick! 'TING TING' I heard my phone make a notification sound, I picked it up and unlocked it. It was a message from someone.