chapter two

Crouched behind a tree, waiting for the masked stranger to act or attack him, to no avail of his waiting. No one was there anymore, right?

He grabbed his backpack, getting up on his feet again, heading home quickly. He entered the home by the backdoor knowing the front door squeaks everytime someone would open it.

Heading upstairs, locking the door to his room he'd sit down ontop of his bed, still conflicted within his mind with himself. Should he be worried his family could experience physical harm by an intruder?

But this is nonsense, he isn't real, this isn't real!

He collapsed next to his bed, catching himself on the edge as he tried to make no sudden noise. Ultimately passing out from exhaustion and overstimulation.

___

Faint knocking was heard, he opened his eyes, suddenly hit by back and leg pain.

"[Name], are you still asleep? You have school today young man, and stop locking your god damn door!" -his angered yet worried mother said from behind the door, still knocking as if he would answer immediately.

He grunted, sitting down on his bed as he noticed himself still dressed in his blood stained fit, quickly changing before heading downstairs.

He grabbed his other backpack filled with school utensils and books, snatching a piece of toast from the kitchen counter, heading to the garage.

He would arrive late at school, still in pain from yesterday, riding his bike because walking through the whole town takes way too long.

___

He stepped into his classroom.

"[Name], why are you late again?" -asked his maths teacher Ms. J.

"I don't really have any excuse." -he muttered sitting down at a table.

"Next time you're late I'll be seeing you in detention, this is unacceptable!" -exclaimed Ms.J angrily.

He didn't care, actually.

___

The bell rang, the classrooms slowly emptying, the halls becoming more crowded by the second.

"I don't know why Chris keeps ignoring me-" -he heard a girl crying infront of her friends.

[Name] would recognize this girl from a mile away.

Amy.

"He doesn't answer my calls nor texts! He didn't even come to school today!" -the girl cried out, this time more irritated by the thought of him cheating on her.

Funny thing is, he burned Chris's body yesterday in the forest, that's why he ain't answering no one, especially not Amy.

[Name] was jealous of Chris snatching Amy away from himself.

That's why he had to go early.

The next phase of his plan was already up and running, but the patience of his would be tested in another waiting game. Waiting for Amy to go on this one specific party.

He noticed someone was staring at him, he didn't know who, or to be more specific from where, but he felt a pair of eyes watching him in the hallway.

He didn't dare on turning around to make himself more suspicious looking, proceeding on heading to his next lesson.

Something didn't feel right, first this masked guy back in the forest, then the intense staring of someone in the hallway.

Why was he stupid enough to go home that night.

damnit.

f*ck.

HELL.

They probably knew who he was, or is he just paranoid again?

It didn't matter, he only wants Amy now, he didn't care about anything else in the long run.

___

The bell rang one last time, school's out, everyone started going to town or home, he decided on heading home immediately after putting away some stuff at his locker.

He opened his locker.

A piece of paper.

It appeared to be a note from someone, he opened it, paranoid that someone was watching him again. He opened the note, it read:

I saw you yesterday in the forest, dumb decision on heading home [name]~

Tonight. 12 pm. same place where you burned Chris's body.

Would this be the end of his plans? Will the masked stranger call him out to the police to get him arrested?

Angered by this thought he slammed the locker door shut, heading home.

___

[Name] opened the squeaky front door, throwing his backpack into the living room, having it land next to the couch. Letting him drop onto the couch, eating leftovers from yesterday he turned on the tv, watching local news channels hoping to see anything about his 'artwork'.

There it was.

The burned body of Chris, in the headlines of the local news channel.

"Tuesday morning, two hikers on their way through the forest found a burnt body, police are still out to who this man was or which individual would do such cruel act. Speculation is it's connected to the murders of two local students of the Woodsboro highschool."

That was enough to be heard, they call his artwork the next murder of this Ghost *ss killer? HIS OWN? THAT HE DID, ALL BY HIMSELF?

He'll go back to the forest tonight to get that fame stealing motherf*cker out of the way. [Name] won't let that slide so easily.

________

second chapter rewritten, yay..