chapter six

Stu tried on calming himself, angered by the fact he got a knife to the shoulder, bleeding as he rushed to the bathroom.

Billy reached his hand out to [name], getting him back on his feet.

"Thank you for considering me as an actual human being." -[name] meant in an sarcastic manner.

"We over done it, okay? Nobody's perfect." -Billy tried on gaslighting [name], realizing he had another twisted mind just infront of him.

"I understand you're not mentally stable whatsoever, neither are we- Hell, why do you think we're doing this? Bloodlust and fame I reckon." -Billy questioned himself at this point, taking the conversation over into a deeper talk about their motivation.

"What was your plan, why Chris? Why Amy's boyfriend?" -Billy asked, noticing [name]'s pale face.

"Your bleeding, right- I forgot." -Billy facepalmed for his own stupidity, rushing to the kitchen for a towel.

"Take this, I'll see if Stu is done upstairs." -Billy pressed the towel into [name]'s blood stained arms.

[Name] nodded in silence, feeling unwell from the bloodloss. He stood there, thinking about the following these two guys would bring up next.

He heard them yelling upstairs.

"[Name] IS LOOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD, HE'LL PASS OUT SOONER OR LATER, HURRY!" -Billy yelled, knocking violently on the wooden door to the bathroom.

"I DON'T CARE, HE STABBED ME, MY WELLBEING GOES FIRST! SUCK IT BILLY, HE CAN WAIT" -Stu yelled out, he sounded like he was about to cry.

Billy ran down the corridor back to the stairs, step after step the woodplanks creeked, he thought about something. It seemed like he catched his answer in a final discussion with his mind, passing by [name], opening the door to the garage.

A medkit.

Couldn't he have thought of it sooner?

"Sorry for the wait, Stu can be a crybaby sometimes. Just so you know, he's wearing his favourite sweater, which you just ruined." -Billy cackled, having a grin form on his lips as he prepared everything he needed for your stab wound.

"You're one of the first to upset Stu like that, but he'll get over it." -Billy went silent after that sentence, focused on your arm as he took it out of the blood stained towel, putting on some latex gloves.

"You can sit down ontop of the kitchen isle, I'll grab a chair." -Billy took [name] over to the kitchen, making him sit down as he took a chair for himself to sit down on.

He was gentle with it, seemingly knowing what he was doing.

"It's a fleshwound, nothing I can't stitch up." -Billy turned to the medkit, getting the sterile needle hook and medical string.

"It'll sting, be prepared." -Billy warned [name], getting a cloth with rubbing alcohol ready, cleaning around the wound, hoping germs aren't going to cause an infection.

"F*ck-" -[name] whined out, clenching his jaw, pressing his eyelids shut.

"You can't go to a hospital, because of the on going kidnapping thingy, but don't worry, my dad is a lawyer!" -Billy joked, though he knew it wasn't the best time for jokes.

Billy took the needle hook, starting to sew up the fleshwound, [name] trying to stay still while it was hurting like hell.

[Name] took the bloodied towel, biting down on it, trying to reduce the pain.

Stu walked down the stairs, coming to a halt in the corridor as he saw [name] and Billy.

"So he's getting the premium care package, while I have to get going with a temporary wound stitch?" -Stu asked, irritating Billy if not to just annoy him with this question.

"Shut the f*ck up, I gave him this wound, I'll take care of it." -Billy mumbled, his expression going from concentrated to irritated.

"Okay, done." -Billy breathed out releaved, also proud of the work he's done on the stitch.

He cut of the string, wiping away the remaining blood on the skin, grabbing a fresh roll of bandage. Billy carefully wrapped it around [name]'s arm, worried if the stich might open again.

[Name] now inspected his freshly stitched wound, adjusting the bandages as they were tight, hopping off the counter as he saw his vision go dark, holding onto the edge.

"Woah, slow down. You lost a lot of blood, it might take a few hours, even days to recover from that drastic bloodloss." -Stu stumbled forward, already laughing as if [name] actually collapsed on the floor.

"I can handle myself, thank you." -[name] huffed, slowly but steadily making his way into the living room, letting himself flop onto the couch.

Ultimately he passed out, having the luxury of a cushioned couch to sleep on after almost a month down in the basement.

----

[Name] woke up, beams of light shining through the blinds. He sat up on the couch, remembering the wound on his arm as he saw the bandages wrapped around it.

"Good morning sunshine, slept well?" -he heard Billy joking from behind, turning around to see him in casual clothes making breakfast.

"That smells amazing, f*ck you guys for feeding me crappy dogfood and other sh*t over the past month!" -[name] felt his stomach growling from hunger, getting up from the couch, headed to the kitchen.

________________

chapter six done
cya