chapter five

Still bound to the chair, [name] thought of making an escape.

Maybe he could get out of the rope?

Struggling to do so, he got the chair to tip over, now laying sideways on the ground.

Hitting the ground harshly with his arm made it hurt badly, his heart started racing more and more rapidly at the scenario where ghostface would come back down after hearing the noise he made.

[Name] finally got a grip on the knot, trying to figure out what technique was used to tie him down. At least he knew quite a few from own practice.

Fiddling around with the knot he felt a ticking clock striking closer every moment he wasted, desperate for his escape.

He got it to loosen up.

Feeling relieved and hopeful, he tried getting up, slow in his motion as he didn't feel quite well after all that has happened in the past days.

[Name] made his way around the dark basement, trying to get to the light switch, finally doing so.

The lightbulb made a buzzing sound, lighting up the basement, which gave [name] a much better understanding of what resources he had to hand.

The Ghostfaces might have not expected [name] getting out of his restrains, having some tools and materails still laying around. A wrench, nah.. hammer? Not practical enough..

A hatchet- Good enough..

He made a belt with the rope he was tied up with a few moments prior, putting his hatchet on that improvised belt. [Name] was prepared to fight back, he wouldn't want to become their puppet, especially not when they treat him like this.

----

[Name] made his way to the stairs, slowly but steadily making his way upstairs, hoping for the old wooden stairs to make no sudden noise. Standing right infront of the door he twisted the doorknob, only opening the door a bit so he could see if the coast was clear.

To his surprise it was, stepping into a hallway, [name] closed the basement door behind him. He didn't want them to notice his dissapearance immediately, now quietly creeping through the hallway to find an exit. [Name] saw the front door, wanting to just sprint towards it to get out of there, hesitating on doing so. He stopped immediately when noticing a light coming from a room, seemingly the living room.

The tv was on, someone was laying on the couch, the silence made [name] suspect that person was asleep. Which would make sense since it was dark outside.

Should he make a move?

"I'm home!" -the front door swung open, [name] heard a male voice from around the corner, he panicked going to cover behind a wall.

Were these two the Ghostfaces? At least the one on the couch was wearing the robe, but not the mask, which was laying ontop of the coffee table infront of him.

He heard muffled grunting from the person on the couch, he figured that the person on the couch was the first Ghostface, the one at the door the other Ghostface.

Still half asleep, the first Ghostface made his way towards the front door, dragging himself across the floor, greeting the other Ghostface.

[Name] wasn't very good with improvising, thinking of a new escape route.

A backdoor maybe?

He swiftly walked along the hallway, now peeking into a kitchen.

With a backdoor!

[Name] made his attempt, walking up to the door, twisting the doorknob.

It's locked.

Sh*t.

'Come on [name], you're stupid, but you should be able to get out of there!'

He tried something risky.

-Taking both of the Ghostfaces out-

He didn't hesitate to look around for other weaponry.

Knifes.. better than a hatchet he supposed.

[Name] took a butchers knife out of the knife block, reminding him of his favourite horrormovie 'Halloween'. He now made his way back into the hallway, peeking around the corner to the front door. [Name] saw the other Ghostface's actual face.

Stu Macher.

This guy was weird to begin with.

What about the first Ghostface though?

They didn't use names, else he could've kept listening to their conversation.

"I'll put the groceries away in the kitchen, you go look after our [name] boy." -Stu said, picking up the bag, making his way up to the hallway.

[Name] held the butcher knife with a literal death grip, not wanting to mess up the one chance he's got.

One more step.. NOW!

[Name] sprinted towards Stu, ramming him into the wall, holding him there by pushing his arm into his chest. He arose the knife, stabbing him into his shoulder.

"F*CK DUDE, HOW DID YOU GET OUT!" -Stu cried out infuriated by the stab to his shoulder, pushing [name] away from him, he held down on his fresh wound.

[Name] looked towards the first Ghostface, now revealing his face to him.

Billy Loomis.

Sidney's boyfriend..?

"Nah, f*ck you guys for treating me like an animal, holding me in the basement!" -[name] yelled, noticing the shocked expression on Billy's face as he realized he f*cked up on leaving [name] bound to the chair.

"Let's just calm ourselves, okay?" -Billy said in a soothening voice, slowly stepping towards [name].

"Don't you dare get closer." -[name] mumbled, pointing the knife towards Billy.

Stu took his opportunity, taking [name] down to the ground by throwing his whole body weight at him. Billy rushed towards them, grabbing [name]'s arm, ripping the knife out of his grip.

[Name] was able to push Stu off of him, trying to get up, getting a knife slash towards himself from Billy, blocking it with his arm.

The knife was now stuck in [name]'s forearm.

"AHH, F*CK" -[name] screamed in pain.

"DUDE, STOP RESISTING!" -Stu yelled, pushing [name] back down once again to the floor.

"I will, if I can stay upstairs!" -[name] tried on negotiating, having Billy think about it for a moment.

"Fine, let go of him." -Billy said, grabbing onto Stu's shoulder.

________________

5th chapter done

AHHHH