12

Little did everyone know, Regina didn't stop Cora from coming to Storybrooke.

She came through another portal, and with her she brought the pirate and his ship.

They make port in Storybooke, and step off the ship and onto the docks.

" Well, my dear Cora, this is where we part ways. Thank you for everything, but it's time for me to find my girl," Killian says.

He tries to walk away, but Cora transports herself in front of him in a plume of blue smoke.

" You might want to rethink this," Cora says.

" We had a deal. Get out of my way."

" Believe it or not, I'm doing you a favor."

" By keeping me from my love?"

" Ask yourself how I'm doing that."

" By using your dark magic."

" Exactly. Magic is here. And that makes matters a bit more complicated."

" I doubt Scarlett being able to ride her magic broomstick is going to complicate things."

" Hook... do you not remember our deal? Yes, I promised you a happy ending... but also vengeance. I offered you the chance to kill the man who took your hand... who took Mila from you... killed her, right in front of you. I offered you the chance to skin your crocodile... and now you can. But, you must devise a plan. Rumplestiltskin has his magic here... now just think of how he could use it to keep you and Scarlett a part. He would use his magic to destroy your happy ending."

As Cora speaks, she enchants her words. She makes them all the more desirable to the pirate. 

She sends the pirate off to seek forth his vengeance while Cora turns the whole town against her, just so she'll end up in her mother's arms.

Gold finds a way to cross the town line and retain his memories He wants to find his son. Bae. And now that he Savior broke the curse, he can.

He frantically drives them to the town line, and Belle begs for him to stop. Gold stops the car and turns off the engine.

Together, they walk to the town line. They pour the potion over his talisman. Gold puts the piece of cloth around his shoulders. He takes a deep breath and walks across the town line... but he remembers.

A gun shot goes off, and Belle falls across the town line and into Gold's arms. The curse wipes away her memories of Belle, and now she's lost. Gold holds her in his arms, and she pushes herself away from the stranger. He gets them both back into the town line and uses his magic to heal her wounds.

Belle continues to scream, begging the strange man to get away from her.

" Oh, have no fear. She'll be alright. She'll just have no idea who you are," Killian says as he continues to point his gun at Gold.

" What you've done cannot be undone, " Gold cries.

" Well, now you finally know how it feels," Killian exclaims, " Well, go ahead crocodile. Do your worst."

" Oh, I intend to," Gold says as he forms a fireball in his hands.

Before he can throw it, a car comes revving down the street. Gold brings Belle to safety, but the car runs through the town line and runs straight into Killian. The car crashes off to the side of the road and knocks out the driver. Killian lays on his pain, in pain, but he can't help but laugh.

The Sheriff comes down to the town line. Emma reports the situation, and calls for an ambulance to come while David and Mary to to help Belle.

" She crossed over the town line. She doesn't remember," Gold says.

Mary Margaret kneels beside Belle to check for injuries while Emma goes over to the bloody pirate.

" Hello, there," Killian chuckles, then groans, " Here I didn't think you noticed."

Emma kneels down and presses on his ribs. He screams out in pain, and confirms her theory that he has broken ribs.

" Your ribs are broken," She says.

" So, that's why it hurts when I laugh, " The pirate says, " Did you see his face? His one true love gone in an instant. Just like Mila, crocodile."

Gold walks over to the pirate. He steadies himself with his cane. He kicks Killian in the jaw with his boot.

" Gold! Are you insane?!" Emma exclaims.

" Yes! I am!" Gold exclaims as he tries to choke the pirate.

" You can't do that," David says as they try to pry him off the pirate.

" I can if you let me go," Gold says.

" You don't want her to see you like this," Emma says.

" I'm a stranger to her," Gold says.

" Murder is a bad first impression," She says.

" What would Scarlett want you to do?" David asks.

Gold's demeanor suddenly softens when he hears his daughter's name. As he gets off of the pirate, the ambulance arrives.

Killian, somewhat able to breath, looks up to the sky as he thinks about only one name in the moments before he gets taken to the hospital.

" Scarlett..."

As the medics rush to the man from out of town, Emma walks over to her parents.

" We need to call Scarlett, " David says, " Tell her that Hook is here."

" I don't think that's such a good idea," Emma says, " I told her that we didn't see him."

" Emma... you lied?" Mary asks.

" I thought Hook was gone for good... but now he's back, " Emma says, then turns her head to look at the Pennsylvania plates on the crashed car, " And now there's  this guy."