Official Announcement

Hello, My name is name is yoon664 or just yoon. This story as many have seen hasn't been updated in a very long time. If I am being honest I was someone who had too much time on my hand and so I created this story. I started this story cause I had this idea on that I was going to create a great story with an amazing ending.

          The Thing is is that I had the ending planned and some of the beginning planned out but didn't think of the way I was going to bring the whole story together. I skipped many details of the story just to try to get to the ending. And that was one issue with this story was that none of it made quite sense, and the characters weren't developed yet and didn't have a proper backstory. So this is my official notice.

          Sadly I will be dropping this story. I won't delete it but I will be creating another story with Jungkook that is more updated to this time. The story will be different, I also will be writing stories with different characters that don't involve famous people.

         I am very sorry for this, I understood some people enjoyed reading this book and followed me for this so reason, but the book(s) that will be coming out in the very very near future will be way much better than this one and will make way more sense.

       Thank you for everyone who had read my book this far!!! <3

If you have any questions please feel free to comment them and I will try to answer them to my best ability <3

----------

(new part added)

This is just an announcement for my new "King of Aces" - This book will be also a JJK fanfic, to make my life a little bit easier I put a the Y/N with a name but I know there is an extension on chrome that you can add to replace the name to yours. If that is an issue please feel free to tell to put it as a Y/N instead of an actual name thank you! I hope you enjoy my new book "King of Aces"