Chapter 01: The School

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to the sound my Alarm going off. "Huh! It's 6:00 AM already I wanted to sleep more...... But I guess not, why did Soo-Ah had to set our meet up for the first day this early" you were kinda angry at her but still she is your friend so you gotta do what you gotta do. You took a shower, got dressed put some makeup on and started making breakfast when you phone rang.

(a/n: the underlined words are said in korean)

*ring* *ring*

"It must be Soo-Ah" and you were right it was after all Soo-Ah you picked up the phone and soon was met by a cute but impatient voice.

Soo-Ah: "Y/Naaaaaa~~ where are you??? Are you up?? Did you got dressed?? Are you on your way?? Please why are you not answering??"

You were trying to speak but your friend didn't let you, she was always this impatient

Y/N:" Yah!! Soo-Ah yah let me speak will you I am almost ready just making my breakfast and when I am done I will call you to tell you that I am leaving, arachi??"

Soo-Ah:" Oooh!! kre, just please hurry it's already 6:45AM  class starts at 8:00 and we have to reach at least half in hour before so we can talk you know"

Y/N:"Araaaa (I know), ok then bye my pancakes will burn"

Soo-Ah:" Ok then Annyeong!!"

With that you cut the phone call but right then you smelled something and you instinct was right....the pancakes burned. "Uhhh I swear Imma ask Soo-Ah for a treat for burning my pancakes"

Before leaving your home you messaged Soo-Ah letting her know that you are now going to school cause you didn't wanted her to talk and make you miss your bus on the call.

After that you got on the bus and reached the school at 7:35AM. You looked around for a while and then saw Soo-Ah and some other tall figure coming towards you. At first you didn't recognized who it was but then when the figure came close enough you were able to identify him as Soo-Ah's brother Kim Taehyung.

Soo-Ah came running and hugged you tightly,"Yah!! I can't breath" you said while trying to free yourself from her grip,"oh! sorry I was just excited since it's been so long that I have seen you" Soo-Ah said excitedly while breaking the hug."it's been only 2 weeks since we last met for shopping" you said rolling your eyes,"but still it's been a month since we met each other at school" while taking a deep breath of the fresh air Soo-Ah said "yay!!! I am so excited to be back to school with my bestieee","yah why are you always so excited for the littlest things grow up" you said kinda annoyingly,"tsh don't act like you don't like it" she said while rolling her eyes and you gotta admit you really loved seeing you bestie you adored her and loved her as she is your lil sis.

While you guys were talking Taehyung just stood there silently untill he finally cleared his throat giving you guys a sign that he is their too."ahh Oppa mianhe! I got distracted" Soo-Ah said with a pout on her face "it's okay yah Y/N you don't wanna hand shake or anything I know you are cold but atleast don't act like you forgot your own bro" Taehyung said a little sad that you didn't even acknowledged him "whatever hi! How are you tho your sis just doesn't let anyone talk" you said while shaking his hand and elbowing Soo-Ah"it's okay I know, I keep up with her all the time"
"Well heads off to you sir" you said smirking

Now you guys were walking around talking about different stuff...well it was mostly Soo-Ah talking and you guys were just nodding your heads but it was a fun time while suddenly Soo-Ah said: