Chapter 05: My friend's lover

Y/N's POV:

I got home and plopped myself on bed. I was so tired and happy at the same time cause like.......who wouldn't be after seeing your friend after years. I got up, took a shower and went straight to my bed. I opened my phone to set an alarm for tomorrow when I saw a message from an unknown number.

Unknown number: "Hey! I enjoyed today. I will introduce all of my friends properly tomorrow! "

I knew right away whose number was it so I immediately saved it. "Jeongin"

Me: "Oh hey! I enjoyed alot as well, I will make sure to hangout with you often and sure I will meet your friends but....I will act like me I don't care if they don't like me"

Jeongin: "ah it's totally fine as long as you are comfortable with it they will accept you no matter what and we have someone similar to you in our group"

Me: "oh yah! I wonder who it is🙄"

Jeongin: "you know bangchan hyung he is like that because of some reasons as well"

Me: "what reasons??"

Jeongin: "oh welll....I can't tell you but if he ever wanted to he will tell you himself"

Me: "nahhh I ain't dying to know"

Jeongin: "hahahaha, can't wait to see your friends tomorrow as well"

Me: "well I only have 2 friends so it will be easy"

Jeongin: "oh ok no prob! btw you remember the pic we took together, I always look at that picture when ever I missed you"

Me: "what picture?? I don't think there is a picture of us two"

Jeongin: "well it seems to me that there is wait lemme send it"

Me: "ohhhh now I remember! I photo bombed you in this one😂😂"

Jeongin: "yah pretty much but that is the one and only picture of us and I think we should click more when we are together, you look so small 🥺"

Me: "yah no thank you just keep looking at that pic when you miss me and for your kind information I am as tall as you now😏"

Jeongin: "Ya! Don't be so rude"

Me: "ok bye now I really need to sleep or I won't be able to wake up tomorrow"

Jeongin: "ok then bye~~"

I placed my phone on my side table and started smiling while remembering the time I took that picture of us...... Those days were the best.

~The next morning~