Bright light

As we slowly make our way around the forest we start to hear sirens and see a small town. I look at echo his face lighting up with joy. We both hug each other and we both sit on the grass. We watch the sky as fluffy cotton clouds go by and the wind blows making leaves dance like ballerinas after a bit I get tired and I curl up into a ball and pass out. I look around in my dream.
I was in this strange all black hall with pipes all around with a black slime like substance dripping off the pipes.

Sooner or later I come across a bright room with a voice saying
" He's not the one.. your target and true reason to live is known by the name of... Jeff. Jeffrey Marcellus. ... " before I know it I am awaken by a gunshot and echo's gone. I look around and soon I find echo bleeding on the floor. I stay silent. Tears doing down my face staring at echo's lifeless body.

Soon i snap out of my trance and I start screaming grabbing echo and holding him tightly
" WHY !? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!!!? " I scream at the top of my lungs and a sorrowful cry fills the night sky. It starts sprinkling and soon rain pours down heavy. I get up and drop echo on the ground and run off into the night. Running away from what I could have prevented. Running away from my old life and starting a new one. I'm no longer Ace. I'm kito. I run all through the forest and soon run along side the road. Rain pouring down on me hitting me until I'm heavy with water I run until I can't breathe anymore. My chest and legs aching and my lungs burning in pain from running so much and soon i stumble back falling off a bridge and with my last consciousness crawling under the bridge to sheild myself from the rain. Soon hitting total unconsciousness.

I wake up after what seems an eternity and look around. Remembering what happened with echo I start to feel tears roll down my eyes and drop on the cement that I had previously passed out on. I grip onto my hair knowing if I had woken up sooner i would have saved him... I stay curled in the fetus position for hours on end crying. I lost my only friend. I lost my lover.. I get up Slowly regaining my strength and walk out of the bridge and climb up and sit on the top of it. I stare at the sun as it rises.