the facility

I wake up to a hard smack upside my head followed by screaming
" wake up mistake get ready for school " hearing that word hurt a lot. I get up only to be meet by a smack across the face as my dad stomps out of the room like an angry gorilla. I feel my face sore from the slap I look In my mirror to find a red hand mark across my face i wince a little in pain and put on a black t shirt with a black hoodie and some ripped jeans and red converses. I sneak past my dad whom of which is in his room smoking whatever it is he's smoking and walk to the kitchen and grab some toast and head to my school. " thank God school is today or id have to deal with him " I keep on walking Until I reach a few blocks from the school. I start getting a feeling that I'm being watched. I glance around and turn only to be strangled by a man in a lab coat. Everything turns to black.

I wake up in a small room with padded walls and scratches like a tiger cage. A glass window and metal door meet next to each other followed by two small beds and a small light. Without the light it would be completely dark in here. I look around terrified of who kidnapped me then someone comes in. Someone who looks like a nurse.
" Get in there !! " She shoved someone with what looked to be red Smokey eyes and silky black hair with an undercut. As well with a black ripped T shirt, exposing some scars as well with his abs, combat boots, and baggy jeans. But what stood out the most about him is that he had wings and devil horns. He collapsed onto the floor before I even got to say a word.

A few hours later he wakes up
" Hm.. fuck.. still in this hellhole.. " he mutters. I glare at him in a trance wondering if this is all real and dad's drugs got to me on the first day and im hallucinating . finnally he gets up and notices me and his eyes meet mine. His Expressions change into worry.
" Your new.. " He says I glance at the floor and silence fills the dead cold room. " Where am I "
" Listen everyone here is new at some point Fresh meat for these bastards whoever is new gets fused with an animal through torture for some science experiment. if your lucky youll just be a catboy. if your really unlucky then you'll get a mermaid snake or goat.. or.. wolf" I glance at him again and look at his cole black wings glowing in the rooms flickering light
" Why am I here " he looks sorrowful at the ground " if you don't have a home your brought here to be a guinea pig for these assholes.. " I look back at him
" Your not going to hurt me are you " he chuckles " if i was going to do that i would have done so already plus if you get in any trouble here god forbid get caught trying to escape then the days get worse so I'm not violent or a threat to you uhhm ? "
I thought about my name for a second I didn't wanna tell him my actual name.. then it hit me

" Kito.. Kito Aoikoiboto "