My first move

"I want to make my own name, Sir."  He lifted his gaze and landed to me. I saw how his face got confused and his eyes were filled with questions.

"But you're too young.."

"I'm a fruit from Mounatagues and Capiulletoes and I want to prove it.."

"But if you're doing this to find h--"

I cut him off.

"On my own.." Pagpapatuloy ko and my way of stopping him from what he's trying to say..

He's looking at me  trying to see if I was just kidding but when he saw that I'm determinated and freakin' serious, He heaved a deep sigh and smile softly to me,after.

"Well,then, see you at the peak!" he encouragingly uttered.

A smile form in my lips..a big one..

And I took a step to reach him for a hug

"Thanks, Sir! This time I won't disappoint you! I'll do my best! I pro--"

"Don't.. " pagpigil nya saken at kumawala ako sa yakap ko na mabilis nyang tinugon

"Promises are made to be broken.. Just prove it. Ok? " 

"Make them be proud of you" He continued and put his right hand above my head.

 I want to prove them that I'll success out of our FAmily Name's shadow. I want something new. I want to be known not because I'm from some highness, but beacuse of my talent and hardships. I want to push to the limits and jump over the bounderies.. I want to get out off my shell.. and walk outside the walls and live as normal.

But it was just the half reason of this decisions.. and a little part of my plan..