Chapter 4 • Exposed

❥Warning:
Includes bad language.

- Y/N's POV-
Sapnap started laughing once he saw me. He reached his hand out.

SAPNAP:
"Hi. I assume you're the famous Y/N."

I smiled and shook his hand.

Y/N:
"And you're..."

SAPNAP:
"Nick."

Right.

GEORGE:
"And I'm George."

George and I shook hands. Nick pouts.

NICK:
"Were you leaving?"

Y/N:
"Y—yeah. I um..."

I messed with my fingers and Clay noticed.

CLAY:
"She has a life guys. Let her be."

NICK:
"Sorry for pushing you."

Y/N:
"It's okay. Don't worry about it."

This is the opposite of how i wanted this to go. I didn't think I'd ever meet the Dream Team. And the small chance of hope i had that i would, it definitely wouldn't have gone like this.

GEORGE:
"Y/N before you go, I'd like to say thank you for saving Clay and taking care of him."

NICK:
"Yeah, it means a lot. He's lucky to have you."

Tears started forming in my eyes by accident. A smile formed on my face.

Y/N:
"It was no problem. I'm glad i could help."

I started to walk to my car when Clay put his hand on my shoulder.

CLAY:
"Y/N—"

I turned around to face him. He gave me a piece of paper.

CLAY:
"Keep in touch, yeah?"

I nodded while smiling. I hugged him tightly around his waist, my cheek resting against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders while holding me close. We split apart then he opened the door for me. I went inside then waved to them. They waved back; i drove away. When I'm out of their sight, the tears fall down my face fast. That was my goodbye to them. I couldn't see them again. I couldn't do that to Lia. I love her but she goes stalkery when it comes to the Dream SMP. Mainly Dream. If i tell her, she's gonna make me tell her everything. If i saw them again, it would only feel me with more guilt. My heart ached as i knew what it meant. I turned on the radio quickly to drown out my sobs. Once i cleaned myself up, i met Lia at the same cafe as yesterday.

- CLAY's POV-
I sit down on the couch while Nick looks at my cut.

NICK:
"Damn."

GEORGE:
"Are you sure you're okay?"

CLAY:
"Yeah, trust me."

Y/N was gone and i already missed her. The image of her in my clothes replayed in my head. And her smile, god.

NICK:
"Clay are you listening?" He snapped his fingers in front of my face.

I look up, "Huh?"

GEORGE:
"We said that we should go to the park. Taking it easy until you've fully recovered."

CLAY:
"Oh yeah for sure, sorry."

NICK:
"Someone's thinking about their girlfriend." He smirked.

CLAY:
"She's not my girlfriend..."

Damn how i wish she was.

- Y/N's POV-
Lia welcomed me with a hug as she ordered our drinks. We sat down in the wooden chairs, the ones i hoped we wouldn't be in for 5 hours again.