˜°•𝟏𝟐•°˜

Warnings: Mature Language, Threats, Weapons mentioned, Mentions of Murder, Slurs such as "slut, whore, dyke", Sexual References/ Lime, angst, Carolina fluff, Violence.

❝𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨..❞

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 C Block, I'd not see her again, never talk to her again but I'd made my choice. "Ya okay, Garcia?" Badison asked me as I looked over toward Carol who was playing bridge with  Red. "No, I-I'm not okay." I admitted sighing which was accompanied by a small stutter that left my lips. "Well ya better turn that frown upside down for the kickball game huh? We gotta beat those Dyke Block whores." Murphy smirked, "Don't say dyke- I don't like that term, seen as half of the people here are lesbian too, or somewhat fruity anyway." I told Madison who shrugged. "Eh, well it's still proof they're whores."

"How is it not being captain in kickball anymore by the way Murphy? You know she's gonna bust our asses on that pitch right, and if I kick her ass it's on you are not stopping me." I smirked nudging her shoulder and walking towards Blanca's cell.

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 cell frowning at the bitch, "Hola Blanca." I stated. "What do you want eh now crazy puta? You already belittled and bullied me can't you let me do my time in peace?" She questioned as I stated, "I don't think so, you've put my life on hold, my dreams. Do you really think my ass ain't strolling back for some sweet revenge or even have a little hatred toward you?" I sneered looking at her up and down.

"You cannot blame me for the actions you did! You lost your girlfriend, you lost your mami, you lost everything because of your actions during that riot not mine!" Blanca fought back as I got in her face. "If you mention any of that shit again Blanca- I will fucking call Diablo, you're little Diablo eh, and maybe he'll hear bout everything you've done that his girl is a filthy little rat. That you can't fix his shit. Because you're pathetic." I growled shoving her into the wall. "Garcia! Kickball" Shruti told me. "I got other things to do today, isn't that right Flores." I seethed hitting my hand against the wall before exiting her cell.

✯✯✯

"𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 body hair?" I heard Carol complain, lollipop in hand as I entered our cell. "Body hair isn't much of a thing anymore clearly." I commented with a mere shrug climbing onto the top bunk to get some things. "If I wanted shaved legs, I would date a woman." She grumbled as I coughed loudly, "I prefer smooth." Red replied. "Oh don't take it to heart darlin', it's these shitty magazines." Carol told me as I hopped off the bunk grabbing my diet coke and sat near Carol like she'd beckoned.