Chapter 5

(y/n)'s POV:

Fuck... He's standing too close to me...

The temptation to kiss him is almost unbearable. My back was pressed up on my door and I looked up at Overhaul with a reddened face, trying to hold back the urge to smash my lips on him.

Come on... Step back or I'm going to jump on you... You have a fucking wife for fucks sake...

He raised his hand. No no no no no no god no.... please. Don't do this to me...

I closed my eyes, so I could avoid looking at his face and hoping for the best. Hoping that he respects his wife enough and stands back.

Deep down I wanted the opposite to happen, but I don't want to be the reason for a divorce.

Ah god my other senses strengthen up with closed eyes and his natural scent mixed with his perfume. I felt a slight scent of menthol too coming from him. I'm so jealous that his wife wakes up next to him every day.

His hand touched my hair, causing me to open my eyes. He took something out of my hair. "There was a leaf in your hair."

You didn't have to stand this close to me because of that!!!

"Oh..." Am I... Disappointed?

"See you tomorrow at work (l/n)." He stepped back.

"A-alright. See you." He turned on his heel to walk back to his car and I turned around as well, searching for my keys to go inside my home.

"(L/n)." I dropped my keys on the ground when I heard him calling out to me again. I picked it up quickly and faced him. He was standing only a few meters away from me.

"Yes?" I wonder what he has in mind to say to me. We haven't even talked about what happened back in that clothes shop yet. It still makes me curious what he was thinking back there, because his eyes couldn't leave my figure that easily. Even when his wife called out to him from the neighboring booth he hesitated and kept on checking me out.

"Back in the shop..."

The fuck? Is he able to read my thoughts?

My eyes widened and my face became redder than a classic Ferrari. I enjoyed his attention back there, yet it makes me feel so embarassed when I think about it.

"Uh.. I-..." I didn't know what to say.

"You should eat a bit more. You are a bit skinny."

"Huh?" My dream bubble popped when he said that. So he didn't check me out because of my undergarments? Rather checked if my body is healthy enough? Oh gosh (y/n)... You were so stupid to think he would like you that way...

"I-... You- I mean... Oh god..." I muttered the last part and hid my face behind my hands. I feel so ashamed...

"I'll send you a list of foods you should eat in an e-mail."

I waved my hands in front of myself. "You really don't have to! I'm fine!"

He sighed "If you don't eat well, you will lose more weight. Would be a shame if that beautiful body disappeared." He chuckled then turned around, walking towards his car once again, leaving me dumbfounded.

So he really did check me out!

I opened the door to my apartment and went inside, thinking about Overhaul's words over and over again. I kicked off my shoes which I held spare in the hospital if something came up. It came in handy now, because of my poor gucci heels.

I let out a relieved sigh, because the last 24 hours were pretty tiring. I left home yesterday to that clothes shop with Keiko and a whole day needed for me to get back.