Chapter 9

(y/n)'s POV:

I was laying over my bed, completely naked in front of my boss and completely under his mercy.

This moment... These kisses, and his touches, his playful nibbling... This is something I waited for so long to happen. Until now I could only dream and fantasize, sometimes touch myself as I imagined him being the one touching me. But now it was really happening and I don't want it to end.

He wasn't joking when he said that he wants to devour me first, because he was trailing kisses all over my body. Starting from my neck as he slowly went downwards with his soft lips and wet tongue. Then came my boobs. He groped them and rubbed his face between them, enjoying how starched they were.

He took them in his mouth, switching between them from time to time, giving the same treatment to both of them.

I whimpered and let my fingers entangle in his short, soft auburn hair which he sometimes groaned to, fully knowing that I enjoy all of this as much as he does.

"I've been craving you for a while now you know." He grunted over my skin.

That made me have goosebumps, because the way his lips moved over my skin as he spoke. His low, sexy voice was another thing that made me want to jump on him, but there's no need to rush. Especially that I wanted him ever since I first saw him. He said the same thing. Overhaul told me he wanted to have a taste of me since our first encounter.

Well I must say, he has a talent in hiding his emotions and what he thinks in his mind, because it never seemed like it, until he accidentaly pulled that curtain in the shop when I was trying on clothes to buy one for the party. His eyes were glued on me back then as he checked me out. Then he said I should eat more when he escorted me home. Of course I thought that he would never want me. However, I was in his mind for a long time. Who knew? Because I didn't.

And right now, he is kissing and admiring my body as if I was a main course for him, or rather a dessert. And I couldn't wait to be devoured by him. At least that was what he said.

Overhaul's lips moved lower, stopping over my belly. Meanwhile his hands roamed up my sides to cup my breasts between his hands again. I yelped when he pinched my nipples between his fingers, but lord have mercy, because it feels oh so good.

It's a bit foreign that his gloves are still on as he is touching me, but I think that a doctor kink just unleashed in me because of that and I don't mind it the slightest. Rather enjoy it.

"Ah~" I moaned when his hands grabbed my inner thighs to spread my legs. His face was close to my cunt, but as a teasing he didn't kiss, nor touched me in my vaginal areas yet. As it seems, he likes to take things slow, fulfilling his desires in small steps. It makes me a bit impatient to be honest. Bet he enjoys to tease me as well.

His hot breath landed on my pussy, making me shiver with pleasure. Would be even better if he finally licked and sucked on my needy cunt. That's what I am craving for right now. To be touched and pleasured. He will do it, there's no doubt about it, but depending on the playful smirk on his handsome face he wants to make me beg for him. However I am a stubborn bitch and won't give in to him that easily.

Heavy breaths left my lips as my chest rose up an down, waiting to be devoured.

"Too stubborn to beg huh? Thought you want me too." He said in a teasing tone.

Oh how wrong you are... Of course I want you Overhaul...

"Eat me out already for fucks sakes!" My remark made him chuckle with delight.

I glaced down at him and he shook his head. "Not until you beg for me."

No reaction from me...

"Alright then, let's play. In the end you will beg anyway. Because that's how I like it, just so you know."