𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 -03-

~𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑, 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝑫𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕, 𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂.~

It been years passed by, and there is nothing that in his life particulary happened, his whole life has been quiet and in peace with the mix of harmony.

He also now had two younger siblings that he treasured so much with his entire life.

The Second son of the Heindrist and the younger brother of Rione.
[𝖸𝖾𝗈𝗇 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗇 𝖤𝗅 𝖧𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍]
{Child version of him}

[𝖸𝖾𝗈𝗇 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗇 𝖤𝗅 𝖧𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍]{Child version of him}

And

The daughter of the Heindrist couple, and the younger sister of Rione and Yeon.
[𝖤𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺 𝖤𝗎𝗋𝗒𝗇𝖾 𝖫𝖾 𝖧𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍]
{Older version of her}

[𝖤𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺 𝖤𝗎𝗋𝗒𝗇𝖾 𝖫𝖾 𝖧𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍]{Older version of her}

Until an unexpected news came.

The news of The oldest among the Heindrist siblings and head of the Heindrist. Is being choosen by the Emperor itself to be the Emperor's Imperal Knight.

The reason it's unknown, even unknown to the saided man.

'Why did the Emperor suddenly...'

It's what his thought after he heard the news from the Emperor's most loyal imperal knight, 𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗲.

Felix said it face to face, his face still remains stonic, and blank as he keep staring at Felix.

The stare that Rione gave were intense plus with the blank look he had, Felix even fiddled with his fingers at his back.

'...This feels like His majesty is in front of me.. so intimidating, but he didn't even look as scary as your majesty, why..'

Thought Felix as he quitely stare back at the man in front of him who was known as the Head of the Heindrist.

The older male in front of him is taller than him and had a broad shoulder, he also have a perfect body that every girls and probably a few boys crazy for.
It seems that he trained with sword almost everyday, for Felix, An veteran Imperal Knight, he can see through it within a half of a minute.