Chapter 3

*Time Skip*
Y/N POV

I reached school
I walked to school, it was just a 10 minute walk and I somehow knew the way. On my way, I noticed a lot of girls looking at me and felt uncomfortable. I thought I didn't get dressed properly. I looked around myself and everything was okay.

I somehow managed to reach school with all eyes on me, some girls even came over to me asking my number but I refused because I didn't know what else to say like what if this guy.. whosever's body I'm in. Had a girlfriend or just didn't want to have girls texting him every second.

Speaking of texting I reached out for my phone in my pocket. Luckily it was mine, well.. the cover was different but the wallpaper and everything were same.. except for my contacts and chats.. I mostly only had boys contacts and chats

The favorites were
Jisung
Chan
Seungmin
Felix/Yongbokkie
Yeji (my sistaaa)✌🏻
Minho
Jeonin
Changbinieee.

The only ones I knew here were
Jisung, my brother.
Chan, my brother's friend and my friend too.
Felix, he just hangs out with Jeongin a lot and as me and jeongin are best friends I knew Felix well.

I thought Hyunjin, the person's body I'm in is my brother's friend.

I reached class and saw Jisung calling me
"Hyunjin! Why are you late dude? Sit here, I saved you a seat" He said while pointing an empty chair next to him in the class

I sat next to him and soon, the teacher started the class and after class ended I was about to head out when I heard Jisung say "Hyunjin, let's go meet Felix and seungmin"

"Yeah guys! And Chan said we'll all meet at his house after school" I heard Changbin say. He was in the same class

I didn't want to go with them, I needed some time to figure out why I'm not in my body.
"Sorry guys I can't come. Gotta go" I said heading out not even listening to their answer.

As I headed out I went to the school basketball ground because we had PE next. Then I saw Myself there, in a corner with Jeongin and Hana! I jumped and gasped. I was honestly scared seeing myself. "Whose in my body" I wondered

Without knowing... I went to them and talked to Hyunjin(Hyunjin is Y/N's body) "We need to talk" I said heading to another corner in the basketball court.

I didn't care that people were looking at me and girls giving Y/N(hyunjin) a nasty look. I noticed that Y/N(hyunjin) didn't care either.

"You" I heard hyunjin say
"What have you done to me" He sounded angry but it was in a girl's voice since he was in my body.
"Me? What have YOU done to me" I asked him in an angry tone.
We were whisper shouting so others wouldn't know what we're talking about.
-----