13

A/N: A little fluff chapter, but I still hope you enjoy! Been in a writing mood ever since BLACKPINK has been feeding us so well lately :)

JENNIE'S POV

"Sooo...Hanbin...Wanna talk about it?" She looks at me while eating our lunch.

"Umm...well. You know that he's my ex-fiancé and all that other stuff like how we got together. It was amazing with him. Before I became a stripper, he doesn't know my line of work either, I worked with him every time our parents decided to do a project together. We also kinda grew up together. He was great until we became fiancés and he showed me how much of an asshat his is."

"Long history...I see..."

"Lisa..." I try grab her hand on the table, but she places her hand in her lap.

"Ruby Jane...as a friend I'll always be here, like literally. I'm going to be living upstairs, so if he ever comes by again and you need me to kick his ass, let me know."

"Definitely bring Limario with you." I laugh and so does she. But she seems upset?

"I think I'll bring Lisa next time." She said with a serious face.

"It's over okay? He is just persistent."

"Ruby Jane, you don't have to tell me it's over. We are just friends...I Uhh...I need to finish looking at the trainees profiles." She gets up and heads to her working room.

"Lisa..." She looks at me and half smiles. I knew she asked because she was the only one here and I know she cares as a friend.

Well fuck. I feel like I opened her wounds again. I mean we are just friends, so she can't be mad or sad or jealous? Is she jealous?

Oh my gosh she is jealous. I mean...I felt the same way when we were at her house and that bitch kissed her. 

But are we allowed to be jealous?

We are friends...with benefits, but just friends. She actually feels like a best friend. Well fuck.

...

I finish eating and I clean up the kitchen and put the left overs into the fridge. I go to where Lisa is at and I see her staring deeply into her work.

"Lisaaayahh..." I say like a baby. What? Don't judge. I can be Nini and I can be Ruby Jane.

"Hmmm..." She just hums on response and doesn't even look up.

I bring the her favorite snacks to her desk. She looks up and smiles.

"Thank you Ruby Jane." She goes back into the file she was looking at.

"Any interesting trainees?"

"Yeah...a few."

"I'm sorry." I blurted out. I look at her and pout. She looks at me with a half smile. She stands up and grabs my hand. We sit on the couch in the room.

"I'm sorry too. Can we just forget it and eat the delicious snacks you prepared?" I nod. I won't pry unless she really wants to talk about it. I stand up to grab the snacks. I place it on the coffee table in front of us.

"So...how many more trainees to read on? I can help if you want? Just let me know what to look for."

"Well...I've read 30 out of 116. I need to pick only 100 though. It's hard to get rid of 16 trainees. They are all interesting so far."

"Anything I can help with?"

"Ummm...you can read some and tell me what you think? It can help me decide who to not take into the company?"

"You trust what I think?"

"Well Yerin..." She stops herself and clears her throat.

"She would help me too before she got preoccupied, and I trust you...way more than her, so please Ruby Jane?"

"Fine. I'll start reading the pile you already finished."

"Thank you! You're the best."

"I know." And I wink at her.